Ras #1163 - page 5

I'm fixing an issue with my VPS provider for the next two days. I will update later this week. Thank you for your patience.

I'm using fxpro.

results don't match

My results are not good. I have a smaller account but the EA puts out a lot of orders and sometimes I run out of margin. Also some orders don't go through and have errors so there are losses that might be made up but other orders that don't get filled. Anyway my results don't match the official results by a country mile.

piphunter12:
I'm fixing an issue with my VPS provider for the next two days. I will update later this week. Thank you for your patience. I'm using fxpro.

I'm having mixed results. Decided to give it another month - have just renewed, so rather disappointed by this unexpected lack of signals.

bertmartin1938:
My results are not good. I have a smaller account but the EA puts out a lot of orders and sometimes I run out of margin. Also some orders don't go through and have errors so there are losses that might be made up but other orders that don't get filled. Anyway my results don't match the official results by a country mile.

Hmmm - first make sure, you have set your buyer_lots_multiplier correctly. For a small account this is important, especially if you have some kind of limit rules (like Alpari Micro Account, for example) where they don't allow you to exceed a total amount of 2 lots.

You have to scale down accordingly (look at the signal description, it is 0.1 lots for each 3K of equity as far as I can remember), and make sure that the sum of max. active trades, would not exceed the total amount of lots allowed for your account (if it is your case), otherwise you could miss out some trades.

This wouldn't be a good thing, because if you don't get all the trades which have been opened, you are risking a loss, as the end results are a sum of ALL trades.

Christoph

Was pretty good timing to shut off system when it dropped. Might have seen some DD.

What VPS are you using in case we want to get one in same center?

yep,

good thing i didn't have the EA on. Non-farm tomorrow so I'll be shuttin down tonight if all trades are flat.. It might take one or two by LO.

I'm currently on commercial networks vps but I'm still undecided if I want to keep them...

error 1021

I installed a new version RAS1.3 and when I started the EA I get this error for the old free signal number even though I don't have it any more and don't list it as one of my signals. I also entered the signal number 1163 in the buyer_opt_filter_signal field but it is ignored and no trade are coming through. I have a e-mail into support but just wondered if anyone had this problem. I can't find any reference to the number in my computer and it might be tied to my password key. Anyone?

Bert

Did you send email to me?

I think it was you.

I replied but received:

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender.

It was my short reply:

----------

New password key is generated periodically.

Go to RAS, My Account, Edit and check password key.

Are you elite member?

if yes so edit your RAS account (somewhere in the end) with forum username and forum password.

If not helping - go to support and create the ticket.

-------

It is the description of this error:

“1021 – NOT A VALID USER ACCOUNT” : Check your Username and Key with Rent a Signal website and try by writing again. Run installer again or go to Locale settings once logged in on website.

bertmartin1938:
I installed a new version RAS1.3 and when I started the EA I get this error for the old free signal number even though I don't have it any more and don't list it as one of my signals. I also entered the signal number 1163 in the buyer_opt_filter_signal field but it is ignored and no trade are coming through. I have a e-mail into support but just wondered if anyone had this problem. I can't find any reference to the number in my computer and it might be tied to my password key. Anyone? Bert

I was re-installing ras1.3 and i found it took longer for it to connect to RAS.... tried it on alpari, fxpro same result... kinda strange. up now tho

Reason: