Ras #1163 - page 6

1021 error

Newdigital

Yes it was me, but my e-mail should be ok. I will check for new key. I thing something is amiss since it is locking me out with this error.

Bert

error 1021 solved

My bad! I had an error in account name which I fixed. Now it say 1024 - NO ACTIVE TRADES. I guess this is normal.

Bert

piphunter12:
I'm currently on commercial networks vps but I'm still undecided if I want to keep them...

Thanks for the info

If any one would like a nice diversification trade to add for cheap check out Extreme Channel trade RAS #1133. Currently trading audcad pair. I call it extreme cause I don't intervene with this particular EA... I just let it run... averages about 150-200 pips a week. Its also prone to the occassional big run.... results are great tho.

Again, just another way to diversify your trading portfolio. Both signals have been approved my moderator. ****Use at your own risk***

As for this signal, shuttin down for the week as soon as trade(s) close... need to sleep;)

bertmartin1938:
I installed a new version RAS1.3 and when I started the EA I get this error for the old free signal number even though I don't have it any more and don't list it as one of my signals. I also entered the signal number 1163 in the buyer_opt_filter_signal field but it is ignored and no trade are coming through. I have a e-mail into support but just wondered if anyone had this problem. I can't find any reference to the number in my computer and it might be tied to my password key. Anyone? Bert

Many member have problem with V1.3 EA. You should use the V1.28, it's the best version RAS EA.

I've had NO TRADES through at all this week.

i.e. nothing since your VPS / RAS upgrade.

My account is on a VPS running 24/7, nothing has changed at my end. Other signals are still coming through OK.

I just renewed at the end of last week, so I have lost a whole week of trades.

Not happy.

ehobbit:

My account is on a VPS running 24/7, nothing has changed at my end. Other signals are still coming through OK.

Not happy.

My trades have worked fine here all week. You sure it's not on your end?

ehobbit:

Not happy.

Hey,

sorry to hear you are not receiving any trades... My signal has not changed servers since I've started. The only thing I've changed is to the latest RAS version 1.3. If people are having problems with this version can someone send me an old version 1.28? A couple friends are on this signal and seem to be receiving the signals fine.

Signal is shut off until all the major news dies down.. might try to get a trade in late thursday if conditions are right... we got BOJ news conference, chf Libor rate (big one!!) and SNB monetary policy!!! three big news events that really move chf and yen pairs... be careful trading tomorrow... all majors have news. I want to let the dust settle and let the markets show where it wants to go. Better safe than sorry?????

Moves during the news was muted as snb and boj monetary policy cancels each other out so should be good range trading for awhile. Japan bank holiday on sunday and monday... will probably be irregular price swings on yen pairs. overall not a bad week considering all the news. more to come. I still like to err on the conservative side.

have a great weekend.

Reason: