Ras #1163

Hello,

This is gonna be the official info thread for ras id 1163:

Lots of Major news this week. EA will be on and off frequently this week. e/chf bounced off 5200 area again... so right now i'm waiting for an established channel to start up again.

Hey Hunter, did you change somthing on your connection? I have a delay with your first trade today. I had -1 and not +3.

Hi trade_like_a_rabbit,

As you know -I installed the clones for some "scalping" ID.

And we have clone for this 1163.

What is clone?

I am receiving the signals as the buyer and sending them back to RAS for recording. So, it is double delay.

It is the performance of 1163 vendor as we see:

And it is the performance of clone (automatic buyer of 1163):

You can compare - not so much difference.

And I had double delay: delay to receive the signals and delay to send them back to RAS using same copy of Metatrader.

Why different time to open the trades for clones?

Because when RAS EA see some order opened so RAS EA is checking the market price against open order price. If it is almost the same - RAS EA is openning the trade. If market price is too different from open order price - we see the message on the chart similar with "2 or ders with different price".

So, clone is real buyer to check the buyer's performance.

In my case I used Alpari UK Metatrader with many other signals using.

You will find the clone stats page on vendor's original stats page (links are somewhere on the middle).

For my understanding - this 1163 signals does not have any big problem with "same performance - not same performance" issue.

------------

Anyway, who want for me to install automatic buyer for some ID - let me know on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175

Files:

newdigital:
For my understanding - this 1163 signals does not have any big problem with "same performance - not same performance" issue.

Hey newdigital,

but something changed in that RAS 1163 compared against RAS 1065. I had the same results with 1065 (+/-1 Pip). But 3 or 4 Pips is a lot.

I am not doing the clone for 1065.

If necessary - I can do it.

Besides, you know ... datafeed is different form different brokers.

Alpari UK data is similar with Alpari rus, former North Finance and some other brokers.

IBFX datafeed is different from Alpari UK.

So,it may be good if the vendor said about which broker he is using so the members can compare the datafeed for many brokers.

Because sometimes IBFX and Alpari are having different data with 2 or 3 pips ...

Hey, It's fine that you check the signal delays. But, why isn't anybody trading? - I didn't see nothing but 1 little trade this morning!?

Christoph

Ask the vendor (piphunter12).

I am just checking.

chk56:
Hey, It's fine that you check the signal delays. But, why isn't anybody trading? - I didn't see nothing but 1 little trade this morning!? Christoph

Yes, same with me. And we see a beautiful Range in EUR/CHF.

Hi vendor Piphunter (thought this was your new page),

Sun is shining, pips are dancing - anybody still suffering heartattack from last week?

Now look at these beautiful price ranges - Doesn't it make you feel like trading?

Anybody OUT there?

Hello??

(Don't know what's up, maybe the're all on the beach..)

Hey,

yep this is my new page. we're good to go now. Gonna be slower this week due to all the news still 75 pips this week so far with very very little DD... not bad. Trying to gauge direction for EC.... Once we settle down again into a groove, i'll turn it up a notch.

Ok slow day today. tomorrow we got some big euro news and non farm on friday... I'd prefer to stay flat till sunday,, I will try and cherry pick a few trades from now until friday AM. I'm expecting a big break out on all pairs... consolidation is getting to a fierce breaking point... i've never seen such a long consolidation. Any move by the majors is gonna carry all the minors... so I'm just being cautious better flat than caught in a big move. I will do my best to get a few more pips these next couple of days.

Next week no major news so I might just let the EA fly.

Reason: