Trading System by Xard777 - page 102

Thanks Xard

Good to see you

MM in the data window

Hi every body,

Is it possible to modifie the #Timeframe indicator in order to have the lines' value schowing in the data window ?

Thanks in advance

PS: xard777 did a Great job.;)

Files:
timeframe.mq4  41 kb

Re FOREX Made Easy

FOREX Made Easy

All the best

Xard777

please explain the rule exactly once for ever!!!!

hi Xrad, i test your system but lines that say sell/buy will be disapear somtime and sl was touched.

so please explain the rule for buy/sell that you use once for ever!!

thanks.

amir45:
hi Xrad, i test your system but lines that say sell/buy will be disapear somtime and sl was touched.

so please explain the rule for buy/sell that you use once for ever!!

thanks.

That's correct...it's meant to happen....see charts below which will show why.

Xard777

xard777:
That's correct...it's meant to happen....see charts below which will show why. Xard777

thanks to reply but i dont undrstand why. please explain clearly what we ust do to avoid situation that buy/sell line been appear and disappear after it.

amir45:
thanks to reply but i dont undrstand why. please explain clearly what we ust do to avoid situation that buy/sell line been appear and disappear after it.

me too can you please elaborate....

xard777:
FOREX Made Easy

All the best

Xard777

Hi xard777,

can you explain the template or the strategy to this System?

What about the Money Management... Is there something implemented or

did we have to put the TP or SL manually?

Thx for the Information and all the great stuff here.

Greetz....

whipshaw

bull whip effect

I guess you have asked the very right question, that is the essence

the answer will not be easy and probably take you years to find out the answer for yourself--- it would take long to find out the answer and even when you have the answer or suitable system, you have to adjust your Habit to use it right

Question about #4X 2010 Bid Ask

Hi:

Can someone explain what the letter (see image) means? I checked the code and it looks like the code that usually convert back from ex4 to mq4, so I can't figure out what gi_88 represent. I see whole lots of images and uploaded indicators, etc. While this system looks promising, I also noticed many questions on this thread has not been answered. If creator of this wonderful system can post 'trading rules' using this strategy, it would be most helpful.

If we put all together, it is XARD A LIVE. Is this letter meaningful in anyway?

Files:
Reason: