Trading System by Xard777 - page 304

xard777:
OOps! My Bad, We have a Bleeder...

The MT4 log file was bleeding out all over the place.

I caught it just in the nick of time before trading starts (no pun intended) and have patched it up good as new.

Please download this fixed version.

Happy Trading

All the best

Xard777

Dear XARD,

Your contributions have always been a boon for the trading community , especially for budding traders like me.

Just wanted to clarify, dont you feel having a MTF stochastic will actually get us a little late into the trend. I have seen few 4TF indis paint backwards, say for instance a 4hr indi which shows a Bullish colour all the while will suddenly turn into a Bearish color after 4 one hour bars have already closed bearish.

Also, please clarify how do we use the COGstochastic for confirmation of entries. Earlier we looked at stochastic line above / below 50 line for confirmation of entry in our earlier XARD stochastic indi.How do we go about with this COG version.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

not have to wait for the end of the spark plug ??

Many thanks Xard777, fantastic.....

Tip: it's okay if I post reefs mtf ??????

Files:
30_minuti.jpg  87 kb

karthikte:
Dear XARD,

Just wanted to clarify, dont you feel having a MTF stochastic will actually get us a little late into the trend. I have seen few 4TF indis paint backwards, say for instance a 4hr indi which shows a Bullish colour all the while will suddenly turn into a Bearish color after 4 one hour bars have already closed bearish.

Also, please clarify how do we use the COGstochastic for confirmation of entries. Earlier we looked at stochastic line above / below 50 line for confirmation of entry in our earlier XARD stochastic indi.How do we go about with this COG version.

Hi karthikte, The 4TF STOCH indy is optional, as for the +/- 50 line on the COG indy, the CORE indy has the STOCH info built into it as part of it's BUY/SELL conditions which means that you can choose to use the COGstoch or the std stoch indy that was posted on an earlier update. The bottom window indys are simply posted for your own perusal.

All the best

Xard777

sell opportunities lost 1 hour to watch coral 4 hours, maybe better take it off

Files:
30_minuti_1.jpg  85 kb

XAUUSD sell is correct ???

Files:
1ora.jpg  71 kb

I hope I have got it right

xard my concerns are addressed to you

xard777:
Hi karthikte, The 4TF STOCH indy is optional, as for the +/- 50 line on the COG indy, the CORE indy has the STOCH info built into it as part of it's BUY/SELL conditions which means that you can choose to use the COGstoch or the std stoch indy that was posted on an earlier update. The bottom window indys are simply posted for your own perusal.

All the best

Xard777

Dear XARD,

Many thanks for your most valuable response. It really helps me a ton.

Out of curiosity, just wanted to check with you, almost all your previous versions of XARD systems had " Murrey Math Indi " as an integral part of it. However, its omitted from the last couple of releases. Is it because " XARD Murrey Math" indi didnt get compatible with MT4 700+ version or is there any other specific reason for not including it in the revised systems of yours ?

If i choose to use any other Murrey Math indi in this revised system what would be the MM indi parameter for a 1 hour chart ? Would it be 64 or any other value you think to be precise.

Please help.

Thanks for all your responses and most importantly your valuable time.

Reason: