Mega system Pack - page 5

xard777,

Thanks a lot for your hard work and giving the system for free, with a high degree of patience and controlling greed and knowing when to get out of the system. it is a winner .

Im was using the FIB ratio of 61.8% for the reversal and working with the system. so far it looks very good. Both MM and FIB match to a certain point.

Thanks again

Thanks to xard777,

I am using the pack in on of my personal EA and it is working nice with some basic money management. Actually all the signals opportunities have to be taken, just a certain numbers of even groups.

After looking at the system for close to 5 hours more rather starring at every PIP move.

This system works, just a bit of patience, controlling greed and this one is a winner.

I was comparing my old system FIB retracement with this one and it is very perfect that it now gives me the point from where to exit.

It is an add on not a replacement and it conforms to my old trading system and betters it.

Thanks a lot Xard again

balista4:
After looking at the system for close to 5 hours more rather starring at every PIP move.

This system works, just a bit of patience, controlling greed and this one is a winner.

I was comparing my old system FIB retracement with this one and it is very perfect that it now gives me the point from where to exit.

It is an add on not a replacement and it conforms to my old trading system and betters it.

Thanks a lot Xard again

Thanks for the comments...

I thought the rising golden age starts from 7701AD to 12500AD and 2012 was still in the rising bronze age (1701AD to 4100AD).

Xard777

xard777:
Thanks for the comments...

I thought the rising golden age starts from 7701AD to 12500AD and 2012 was still in the rising bronze age (1701AD to 4100AD).

Xard777

hehehe ...I was referring to Mayan calender system, it suggest the world will transform into a new way of thinking, its misinterpreted as end of the world. but the day marks the new shift in thinking like the one we had in the beginning of the 19th century when various inventions and discoveries were made changing the world.

So 2012 is something of that kind.

You are right we are still in the bronze age, i was referring to the Mayan calender as it is called the start of golden age.

There is a very big budget movie been made called 2012, but it misinterprets the whole thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VXa82AuwHU

xard777:
Thanks for the info...that's me got some reading material for today...Long Count 13.0.0.0.0

Hey! they Mayans were clever folk...they knew to the exact day when the painters were coming in with their 20 day cycle...yet another mystery solved

Xard777

yeah..its a complete different world if we jump in there, the Mayan calender system acts subconsciously, Mayan folks life were much different in a way than ours, hence, they made it everything more subtle for their way of life, for us to go in that depth, it will be a complete study in itself....hence, i just wait for the day and eat the fruit from their wisdom

balista4:
yeah..its a complete different world if we jump in there, the Mayan calender system acts subconsciously, Mayan folks life were much different in a way than ours, hence, they made it everything more subtle for their way of life, for us to go in that depth, it will be a complete study in itself....hence, i just wait for the day and eat the fruit from their wisdom

Me think now is a good time to buy that luxury house in Santa Cruz and stock up with plenty food supplies

Xard777

xard777:
Me think now is a good time to buy that luxury house in Santa Cruz and stock up with plenty food supplies Xard777

hehehe..i have already brought a house just last month, did not think about stock piling foods as long as currencies exist, the day the gold shoots up and dollar goes down, i will start doing it ....

FIB retracement system

balista4:

Thanks a lot Xard again

Hello Balista4,

I am just studying forex trading and still new, if you dont mind please post your system and with the document that i can read.

thanks alots for your kind.

Jimmy

jimmyjembrong:
Hello Balista4,

I am just studying forex trading and still new, if you dont mind please post your system and with the document that i can read.

thanks alots for your kind.

Jimmy

it is the same system that xard has made, with my earlier experience in trading forex, i just compared it and it works wonderful..you just need to be patient..and as you are just starting out....with patience i mean really be waiting until a good trade comes out.

remember no system will ever be perfect , so dont jump from one system to another....

you can read Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas which is very good book and refer books in this site

Trading Psychology

Indicator and real time trading is just 40% of the overall success, rest is how tough you are when to get out and control yourself.

good luck

Reason: