Trading System by Xard777 - page 104

exp. fun to try -- adjust the setting though

one xard archived indicator for everyone to try -- it is enclosed here

welcome to be CRITICS to any of my posted picture + indicator or change the INPUT parameter and show us the screen capture of a better one -- I use 30M only -- as I believe, being critical constructively, we could LEARN faster(and avoid the ride of the roller coaster of the currency Learning curve -- not easy to success in currency, as if you randomly trade, even with zero pip spread, you will end up in Zero sum after a year)

Xard

the enclosed one is One of the 15 templates that I am using -- you noticed, that the ZZ top and bottom indicator was YOURS -- got it from your old template

if other people post theirs too - -- in this thread, after testing of mine, I will post one of my system too

APRIL -- investment bank change their FX strategy, it takes me a while to figure out that they are playing now, I think it will last till end of MAY 2010

one indicator attached which is an intellectual IQ test for you to get your hands on [ TIPS : ctrl-I, inputs parameter adj. ]

if you figure it out how to use it-- it will be kind of slow motion -- pretty interesting !, it could be profitable and fun to watch we need neat fx method in order to trade

you are welcome to put it on the test too

xx3xxx:
xx3xxx

You should post the indicators and template for traders to use...

I like the double indicator by bookeeper....nice layout.

The auto trendlines....don't you think they lag???

All the best

Xard777

Yep...one of the indicators is "Vilka Chyvashova"...I was looking at it....and my girlfriend sneaked a pick at my notebook screen....all of a sudden I heard her yelling at me...."Who is Vika Chyvashova!!!!"

Pava:
Yep...one of the indicators is "Vilka Chyvashova"...I was looking at it....and my girlfriend sneaked a pick at my notebook screen....all of a sudden I heard her yelling at me...."Who is Vika Chyvashova!!!!"

...and out of the woodwork it appears...like clockwork...pava

Xard777

xard777:
...and out of the woodwork it appears...like clockwork...pava Xard777

HaHa...Clockwork Orange...Code Red:)

Hi Xard,

can you try again, these indicators and the template upload please.

From the Post in 1032

Thank you

Hey xx3xxx,

Your mt breakout is nice...like the template...will play with it more on sunday nite.

Thanks

Xard777

Hi Xard777,

you can try again the indicators and the template from the post 1032

Upload.

Thank you

Password?

Hello, dear Xard777,

what is the password for your 3rd T-safety.zip in your post #1035???

Thank you in advance.

Kindly regards

Heike

sunday -- all the analysis on accuracy is obsolete -- but usually, I do improve my programming on ENTRY / EXIT and higher hypothetical assumptions and try to make those presumption in my coding objective -- sometime we got surprise good result during de-bugging

that is MINE {I name it Triple SAFE bet}-- i.e. triple means probability and statistics calculation is necessary if you would like to be a traders , rather than watcher

you can read my last few replies carefully - the password was there

Reason: