Trading System by Xard777 - page 101

snake border indicator has been found and put it up there (use it on 5M only) -- tight SL , maybe it is a good thing to try when you apply that strategy

================= =================

you could put some nice indicators here and re-lit the kindle of fire

have to look into one auto channel indicator again -- look promising

Has anyone been building wealth from xard777's system? If yes please post some trades, it would be nice to see...

Hello Xard777,

Do you have this Trade System "Wealth Builder Series" for Metastock?

Thanks,

hi all

i need a certain indicator in subwindow to be displayed on th main window hopw do i do that.if somebody knows how plizz tell us here

Xard Trade Plus

Here is template and indicators to try out...

All the best

Xard777

bheurekso pattern indicator

hy Xard.....bheurekso pattern indicator repaints or redraws ??? you posted in one of your systems? i saw that sometimes "forgets"to write the formation pattern? why he does this? u have the fixed version?...thx in advance

vladutz1990:
hy Xard.....bheurekso pattern indicator repaints or redraws ??? you posted in one of your systems? i saw that sometimes "forgets"to write the formation pattern? why he does this? u have the fixed version?...thx in advance

Sorry...I don't...wish I did....

Xard777

indicator

xard the indicators posted above repaint? i'm asking about the indicator from below ....sorry for my bad english

Boyens:
Dear Xard.

When the arrows stop to appear means the indicator (ChaosENTRY) is not working anymore OR is only a visual problem?

I'm asking because i'm going to code this strategy, and if the indicator stop to run, i need to try to fix it before.

Rgds.

What happened with this indicator? It seems quite good for 4H TF, but the arrows disappear for not apparent reason. The prices moves in the direction of the arrow, so I guess it is not repainting.

xradd777 still the best....

god bless u all

Reason: