Has anyone tried index trading? - page 5

papaklass:
)) And this is not considered in lots? )

What is not taken into account? The point value?

the pip value is a fixed value for a lot of 1, at least for this lot volume that MarketInfo shows.

If the USDCHF and EURUSD have a different pip value for one lot, it's because the quote currency is different for EUR and CHF.

So for the pound and for the euro the quote currency is the same and the pip value for the same lots is the same.

papaklass:
And as a trader, do you care who aligns prices? )
) As a trader it would of course be better if no one aligned prices, then you have a better chance to arbitrage than to become a broker. )

You're all counting the wrong things.

Going_Crazy:

You're all counting the wrong things.

from the fact that the topic is not about).

Going_Crazy:
The power of currencies can be considered another way, more creative (if you break patterns) and more effective in every sense regarding extracting positive profits.
Do you want to share, or are you just showing off? )

Going_Crazy:
Currency strength can be considered in a different way, more creative (if you break patterns) and more effective in all senses of extracting positive profits.
You only think you are counting currency strength, currency has no strength, comparing forex to the world of physics is not acceptable here, you will only get bogged down.

komposter:
Do you want to share, or are you just showing off? )

Many in the market have started to provide Level 2 and datafeed\tradefeed access.

The solutions lie in the area of volume analysis.

Going_Crazy:

Many in the market have started to provide Level 2 and datafeed\tradefeed access.

The solutions lie in the area of volume analysis.

Any results? Or is it speculation that it should be as I think it should be?

Serj_Che:
Are there results? Or is it speculation that it should be the way I think it should be?

If you start researching, you will find the answer to the question yourself: Are there results or not.

There are no easy ways out.

Going_Crazy:

If you start researching, you will find the answer to the question yourself: Are there results or not.

There are no easy ways out.

I see.

A simple mash-up is no different from your research.

Reason: