Trading System by Xard777 - page 170

ismael360:
WilteredFire, the dll for Xards SSa should be with the Kudos RaR file on this post. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page96

There might be some kind of trick involve but whenever i download the rar file, it does not show up on my chart. I mean the indicators at the bottom will show and the arrows but everything else is blank.

Got any idea whats going on Ismael360

Only thing you could be missed "libraries"?

Dey-X:
There might be some kind of trick involve but whenever i download the rar file, it does not show up on my chart. I mean the indicators at the bottom will show and the arrows but everything else is blank. Got any idea whats going on Ismael360

Check out this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180764/page5

Hope it helps your problem.

Andrew

Anyone notice that the SSA repaints? (it shifts itself back a few bars ago to make it seem like it predicted the top)

Dey-X:
There might be some kind of trick involve but whenever i download the rar file, it does not show up on my chart. I mean the indicators at the bottom will show and the arrows but everything else is blank. Got any idea whats going on Ismael360

put ssa.ex4 and ssa.mq4 in the experts--> libraries file (NOT THE INDICATORS FILE)

market intuition...

Crazy ass, markets are they not...boy, they sure don't want you getting a slice of their pie, or at least they think it's theirs kind of like the federal reserve thinking all them trillions was their money. The only way this audit even took place, is because our dip-shit, spine-less policy makers strings are being pulled, by no other than???

Ring the bell, win a prize..if you guess the federal reserve you win...yayyy!!!, bag of peanuts for you.

Back to the story, AND our policy makers are a bunch of DIP-SHITS, I rather see a crack head in office. If it was'nt for bloomberg and Fox News filling a class action law suit against these bastards their would be no audit. well bernanke is sweating in his drawers believe that, I promise the prospects of life in prision does'nt go to well with him, and trust me, after just doing an 18 month bit myself, I don't think he will make it in jail, and that goes for greeen span and the rest of the cronies. The books have been open, and guess where all our hard working middle class and poor tax payers money, again OUR money went???

To over seas international banks!!!! Are you fucking kidding me?

This is'nt public yet, but how will all them people losing their houses react here in america when they find out THEIR money went to over seas banks, not to well, and it has Ron Paul infuriated, he wants to litigate, that is have heads roll and jail time. Bernanke so arogant not to long ago has been lip quirving scared like a child lately.

I have felt recently like a dog that's been beat to much, trying to figure cycles, with loads of fibonacci work, but you need to have a higher self aid you with all the erradict price behavior, kind of like a spiritual oracle. I beleive, not that I am an oracle I assure you, but having a higher presence guide you helps, that I have the usd/jpy mapped out in a way that could spell a shit load of pips, if anyone out there is trading, I will be happy to dis-close my levels and findings, so you can have a slice of YOUR pie, just let me know if your're interested.

Oh, and I know what they are using the money for, the dumb bastards! anyways.....just thought I would add a little commentary for entertainment news.

Hear the quiet-ness through the noise, see the forrest through the trees/ space in-between all matter, find the peace amist the chaos. It's a far better reality, manifest it and become the amazing human you are destined to be...

God Bless,

Ziggy~

Wow Ziggy, you had a good bit to get off your chest their. I hope you feel good after that post. I for one enjoy reading your rants. And I f you ever decide to talk more about how you trade the usd/jpy here, I Would like to hear more. I'm sure their an interesting story to why you did 18 month as well. But as always in all of your post you keep me wanting more. I guess we'll have to wait till the next post.

. Anyone notice that the SSA repaints? (it shifts itself back a few bars ago to make it seem like it predicted the top)

Iwillsurvive, SSA does recaculate. SSA was never meant to be a trigger. Its just a reference. The way I use it is I scan thru the pairs and if I see SSA crossing the (0) level, I think look at everything else and see if a opportunity come up. I only use SSA on high timeframes mainly the 4hr, this helps avoid some recaculating, and I turn up the lag & numcomp setting so it won't recaculate as much or not to get into too early. I also only SSA in getting into trades towards the Daily trend not reversals.

The SSA endpoint does not repaint or recaculate but is harder to tweak just right sono to be too late. The one that mladen made in the Elite section SSA normalized end poit is a ssa normalized like Xards and the endpoint together. With that indicator it gives a sell and buy signal as well as changes color. What id do is over lap that end point over Xards so when Xards crosses zero and the endpoint giveme sell or buy and changes color towards the direction I want to trade toward it a bit more reliable but very taxing on cpu. And even then it's just a reference or could be use with other indis to confirm entries like confirming the goldband crosses but never considered a trigger.

iwillsurvive:
put ssa.ex4 and ssa.mq4 in the experts--> libraries file (NOT THE INDICATORS FILE)

Thanks guys,

The 4X 2011 XARD SSA has appeared now and even though it looks different from the scene shots i've seen, its looks pretty powerful. Hope it does not reprint. Thanks again to everyone that has confributed to making this possible.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone considered an EA?

Dey-x. The Xard SSA can recaculate. So please be careful in useing. I recommend it for the 4hr time frame looking for trades towards the Daily trend to improve probability. Use it with other indicators.

Also just because it can recaculate doesn't mean it can't be useful. It can be very useful for scanning potential trades, and timming entrys, and even weeding out some false entries.

Any one have the ArrZZx2.mq4 indicator Non-repaiting or something similar to it but without repaiting ?

Reason: