Trading System by Xard777 - page 133

But why does the digital filter repaint?

Och I haven't gotten much time to play with the new Xard system. I have been using my own. But I agree. We should wright a manual. Even if this new system isn'profitable it still deserves rules, right?

FrancisFinley you don't trade Xards systems, but could you help on figuring out on how to trade with this new one? Since you have some experience.

Och, I guess the best way to start will be to try and identify all the Xard indicators in this new system and define what they are and how they work. When I get back from this road trip I will give it my best to help.

Ish,

xzard black gold

simple sell;; high .lower low and lower high bye low.higher high . higher low you can use this in 1 m 5 m 30 m 1h 4 h . xzard think for ea ......copy coller...

xzard black gold

this is not new system by xzard . this is an old system to pay for.

och:
Ismael360,

I really love Xard777 system, even if I blow up several demo account trying to use it. I asked several times some simple entry and exist rules without success, I am afraid that Xard777 will never reply to that request. I have to admit you were right when you said we should start that job ourself (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page87).

Can we imagine that someone using this system for a while with success start to write a manual which will be corrected/approuved by Xard777? An entry point could be that reply from Xardd777 himself : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179449/page87

Are you using Xard777 system yoursefl? What are the entry/exit rules you are using? Do you know also some other trader in that forum using Xard777 system who could contribute to that manual?

Regard,

och

PS : I will try to PM this post to Balist4, Dansmol, Francisfinley.

Dear OCH,

I received your PM.

Just give me 2 or 3 days to find a good exit.

thank you

Dan

dansmol:
Dear OCH,

I received your PM.

Just give me 2 or 3 days to find a good exit.

thank you

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for your reply, wish you a merry chrimas and waiting for your post.

regards,

och

15 tf KUDOS

A.) After you get a Semax4 (the target looking indi) look for an entry in the opposite direction. So if Semax4 is above candles wait and look for proper conditions to take a sell entry. If Semax4 is below candles wait and look for proper conditions to take a buy entry.

B.) So after you got the proper Semax look to get the Xard MACD to cross the 0 level and make sure the trigger line of the MACD is red if crossing down and green if crossing up ward. Now that you got MACD confirmation look to get Gannline 13 confirmation. So if you got MACD going down and red MACD trigger line and a 13 Gannline, (Super Trend would be Good to), make sure you got the SSA yellow line cross 0 level to back you up. So if you got all the proper setup for a sell then you look down at the Xard SSA and make sure it is across the 0 level or is crossing the 0 level. So Since we are selling and we got the 13 RED Gannline we want the SSA yellow line to cross downward or already be below the 0 Level. When this happens it would be good you have a red dot on the FX Smooth or I guess it’s called LSMA Trend. And that’s your entry.

C.) Now that your in the trade (say going short or selling) and you have a Red 13 Gannline you ride it until it ends. One it ends and you still have the Semax4 set up to take another short or selling position and MACD, SSA, and LSMA is on your side take another entry at the next Red 13 Gannline. And vice versa for a long entry you would want a green 13 Gannline on a Semax4 below candles, MACD crossing upward with green trigger, SSA crossing above 0 level and blue dot on LSMA.

D.) Now if you get the GannLine 52 on you side with the 13 Gannline you look for the MACD to get you out or an entry setup for the opposite direction which would require and Semax4 going the opposite direction as the one you previously took your trade off of.

E.) You would like to have the GannLine 104 in your favor. Xard said the Gannline 104 controls the main intraday trend for the 30m TF which is set as mtf for 15m & 5m chart TFs. I don’t think you necessary need the 104 in you favor for a successful trade but it helps you keep in mind the major trend and we all know we do better if we trade with the trend.

F.) The Blue and White Semax4 are supposed to be higher probabilities of being better highs and lows so keep that in mind.

I will play with this setup some more. And this is just my rough idea of what it is so if someone has a better way. Please share.

Sorry guys after messing around with this some more I realized that the MACD might not be the best way to go. It would probably not be that best of an exit either. It looks to be better to take the Gannline 13 in the same direction of the Gannline 104. Im sorry if I threw anyone off. If anyone has some more ideas please let me know.

You will need to draw a 0 level on the Xard MACD when you open it to your chart. I put a good size gold level line at (0) level. you don't want to make this line to thin or you might get thrown off. Because the MACD might just ride the 0 level. The ADX is very useful but I like to use it for the 1hr TF. If I got 15m, 30m, 1hr, and (maybe) 4hr, all lit up green then I like my chances on a long entry. Red and I like my chances on a short entry.

Sorry guys after messing around with this some more I realized that the MACD might not be the best way to go. It looks to be better to take the Gannline 13 in the same direction of the Gannline 104. Im sorry if I threw anyone off. Still learning here.

Xard the setup you have in those photos looks good enough to trade off of. Gannline 104 is Red so we are meant to take short setups. Since the set up requires to look for shorts we want to look for short entry setup after the Semax4 is above candles. And only short Semax4 setup with a Red 104 Gannline. Then take the actual entry at the squeeze of the trendline when it squeezes and turns yellow for short entry. And then I take it exit when trendline changes color or Gannline knocks you out. If trendline takes you out then you can wait for next trendline entry in same direction if you still have the same 104 Gannline and same high Semax4 for short and then get knocked out with either trendline or gannline.

Reason: