Eurusd/gbpusd - page 29

egkid:
Ok it's good chance to short from 1.4070 no doubt very strong R But don't forget we r inup trend and if i were you i will looking for good place to long again.

Can we break 1.4040! watching...

Just my view

Just got to work!! agreed mate, uptren in force....above 100 + 200 still....

i'm at least going to wait for break down of volty on 5min before consider short....

MT

egkid:
Ok it's good chance to short from 1.4070 no doubt very strong R But don't forget we r inup trend and if i were you i will looking for good place to long again.

Can we break 1.4040! watching...

Just my view

Your analysis is correct. But I'm following the NN signal and the trade size is very small. There is also a H&S on the 5min which suggest that we could go to 1.3990.

Gazmeistergeneral:
Just got to work!! agreed mate, uptren in force....above 100 + 200 still....

i'm at least going to wait for break down of volty on 5min before consider short....

MT

Yep.. in my opinion you are both right regarding trend direction. But I'm still short with the expectation that price will fall way before my stop is hit.

firscall:
I am currently testing an alternative to the Vortex_clone and adding a better trailing stop to the system. The Volty is a great indicator and S/R barrier but (for me) it sucks as a trailing stop so over the last week or two I have been modelling. The base system is fine as it will make you break-even on a choppy day and make you loads of pips on a trending day but using the volty as trailing stop means that too many pips are being left on the table. I hope to post alternatives next week.

sounds interesting mate. let me know if you want help testing. (re volty alt)

Gazmeistergeneral:
sounds interesting mate. let me know if you want help testing. (re volty alt)

I need help. PM me your email address.

EW Daily

Hmm ok brothers i keep this to my self but if You interested to see my daily EW and my view i will post.

Notch you didn't answer me about my preivous post 1.46 or 1.36?

firscall:
I need help. PM me your email address.

Dun

egkid:
Hmm ok brothers i keep this to my self but if You interested to see my daily EW and my view i will post. Notch you didn't answer me about my preivous post 1.46 or 1.36?

Give me a minute and I write a MP analysis for you.

egkid:
Hmm ok brothers i keep this to my self but if You interested to see my daily EW and my view i will post. Notch you didn't answer me about my preivous post 1.46 or 1.36?

always interested in what you have to say my friend....

Market Profile - 1hr chart analysis:

The key turning point is still 3974 with 4073 being the probable high of this recent up move. The uptrend has not been supported by raising volume which suggests that the move isn't being backed by big money.

The market has already formed a double top at the 4073. 4073 area is above value at this point. A retrace to 3973 is expected.

The monthly PH is 4172, PL 3502.

4172 has already being taken out and the price is likely to head in the direction of the PL. At this point the monthly candle stick is a near perfect Doji depicting clear indecision, however the Doji close is very near to the close of the June candlestick at 4032 and really doesn't seem to have the momentum to assault higher levels. Thus at this time if the price breaches the 4032 level and stays below it the price could well continue to head down.

Levels to watch:

I expect the price to head down and favour 1.36 before 1.46.

Reason: