Eurusd/gbpusd - page 28

firscall:
IMARICH1 Having studied the system chart it actually looks as though you executed the trade almost perfectly. Ignore my other comments they were written in haste. Well done.

But as I have mentioned before it is upto you at least you are making pips.

Neural model - Down move?

I am currently testing an alternative to the Vortex_clone and adding a better trailing stop to the system. The Volty is a great indicator and S/R barrier but (for me) it sucks as a trailing stop so over the last week or two I have been modelling.

The base system is fine as it will make you break-even on a choppy day and make you loads of pips on a trending day but using the volty as trailing stop means that too many pips are being left on the table. I hope to post alternatives next week.

What a great feeling

What a great feeling to be right and lock good pips

as i said in ff but no body listen

james16 Chart Thread - Page 2473 @ Forex Factory

james16 Chart Thread - Page 2473 @ Forex Factory

Thanks for the kind words...

I am looking forward to your indicator to assist with the trailing stop....thanks for your efforts!

The rules of the system can be found where as I need to go over them again regarding taking profit....

Are you in any trades yet?....I am waiting for GU or EU to signal ...nothing yet...any PH or PL?

Thanks

IMARICH1:
OKAY...I will take a ribbing on this question as I am irresponsible....Notch, I tried to look back on the rules to see where i might have gone wrong....and they are gone from that website you were at.....it appears they changed the appearance of it and some posts....can you post the rules here. Sorry....

IMARICH1, you did fine. The system rules would have given you an exit signal at 1.4049. But the thing is the price could easily have continued upwards for another 100 pip but if you had closed the position early then you would not of profited.

I will post modifications to the system next week. It is a great system but using the Volty as a trailing stop is making us lose too many pips. I'll post the system version 2 next week.

I need to get some sleep...my girlfriend hates me being out here all night and so do I.....I have to be up in 3 hours to deal with juvenile delinquents.....(Probation officer)....the joys of it all.....

Wish there was a way to put a trade on and go to sleep...I have done that before but it is not always to my favor unless you get it to at least be in BE before you go to bed......

IMARICH1:
Thanks for the kind words...

I am looking forward to your indicator to assist with the trailing stop....thanks for your efforts!

The rules of the system can be found where as I need to go over them again regarding taking profit....

Are you in any trades yet?....I am waiting for GU or EU to signal ...nothing yet...any PH or PL?

Thanks

I'm short the EU. The PH & PL have already been hit so there is no point posting them. I will start to post the daily PH,PL (for the following day) at 11pm UK time so that you can get the most from them.

IMARICH1:
I need to get some sleep...my girlfriend hates me being out here all night and so do I.....I have to be up in 3 hours to deal with juvenile delinquents.....(Probation officer)....the joys of it all..... Wish there was a way to put a trade on and go to sleep...I have done that before but it is not always to my favor unless you get it to at least be in BE before you go to bed......

Okay. Goodnight and I'll dig the rules out for you.

Ok...thanks...you shorted Eu on Neural Model and Vorticity because the FXFARIQ is not showing a SHORT.....

Why did you short?....PH?

IMARICH1:
Ok...thanks...you shorted Eu on Neural Model and Vorticity because the FXFARIQ is not showing a SHORT..... Why did you short?....PH?

I'm short 4054 based on a Market Profile level and the signal from my Neural Net. I missed the entire upmove because I was still a sleep! But made good pips on the market fall yesterday evening.

I will always trade several different - but related - systems. The system that I published on FF and the other thread is only one system from many.

The short is a small position with a 100 pip SL. I'll review it every four hours.

Ok but

firscall:
I'm short 4054 based on a Market Profile level and the signal from my Neural Net. I missed the entire upmove because I was still a sleep! But made good pips on the market fall yesterday evening. I will always trade several different - but related - systems. The system that I published on FF and the other thread is only one system from many.

Ok it's good chance to short from 1.4070 no doubt very strong R But don't forget we r inup trend and if i were you i will looking for good place to long again.

Can we break 1.4040! watching...

Just my view

Files:
4h_2.gif  11 kb