Eurusd/gbpusd - page 235

avi1:
non !!very difecult,monitor is my problem.think if go above 4355 move to 4460. if move below 4250 go to 4140-.nice to have you here wait for you in 5 -h

waitting break 4240 -below, if not move to around 4360

naser007:
hi my friend

plesse writhe a GBPUSD analysis

Tnx

my dearest freind can do it

Hey hate to see you go again Notch....I am still testing out C4. It appears it work for a solid 5 pips. i am using another indicator with it to possibly give an exit sooner.

IMARICH1:
Hey hate to see you go again Notch....I am still testing out C4. It appears it work for a solid 5 pips. i am using another indicator with it to possibly give an exit sooner.

add to c4 thv its better

IMARICH1:

5-pips on 2-m

IMARICH1:

never ever hate notch, its agame huntting pips ,wish you a green day

IMARICH1:

which one you take toexit

IMARICH1:

IMARICH1,

Seriously, trading is VERY VERY BORING if I don't post. If more than two traders post in here then I'll post otherwise what is the point?

Post the C4 indies for me.

AVI,

....When I said I hate to see you go again Notch that means I wish he would not leave this forum! I am not hating him.....

What part of thv do you use with C4? I am using one of the Renko indicators (HMa Color Np)...this sometimes give a better entry and exit signal....but still watching

Once I can get this down...i will look at many lots for quick 5 pips

IMARICH1:
AVI,

....When I said I hate to see you go again Notch that means I wish he would not leave this forum! I am not hating him.....

What part of thv do you use with C4? I am using one of the Renko indicators (HMa Color Np)...this sometimes give a better entry and exit signal....but still watching

Once I can get this down...i will look at many lots for quick 5 pips

Post the indies.

Reason: