Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2292

The Euro seems to be aiming higher. I'm looking to go short at 1.2570.

Eur/Usd is consolidating between 1.2300 to 1.2240 while the bearish potential is still quite clear, break the range below would confirm further downside.

Gbp/Usd is still very bearish, immediate support can be found at 1.3960, break below could extend further on the downside.

Last week Carney said that the uncertainties related to the Brexit could delay rate hikes, the news cause Gbp/Usd very bearish, break below the immediate support at 1.3960 could extend further on the downside.

The EUR/USD pair broke the support at 1.23 which also coincides with the 50SMA. I'm expecting more downfall.

A slight pull back this week, i believe this is healthy for the steady progress of the pair.

While the bearish trend remains strong, Eur/Usd corrective movement might continue between 1.2050 to 1.2200. The pair facing challenges this week, watch out US PCE inflation, Fed meeting and Nonfarm Payroll.

The pair has found immediate support at 1.3745, break below will confirm correction movement end and further decline ahead.

Speculation on the BOE won't raise rates next May will continue to maintain Gbps/Usd strong downward trend. Meanwhile, Brexit could be another reason for Pound under pressure this week.

Eur/Usd is sideway trading after broke below 1.20 support, and found new support zone around 1.9000/1.9010. The pair is still under a lot of pressure, it might continue further on the downside after the consolidation.
Reason: