Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2285

Eur/Usd bearish correction movement extended below 1.1900 level, but upward potential remains.

Despite forming a new high at 1.3382 GBP/USD bounced off from that level and formed a shooting star candlestick on the daily time-frame before continuing moving to the downside. If it breaks out below 1.3220 it will probably fall back to 1.3140, which is the (MA)89 indicator on the daily time-frame.

I traded the eurusd yesterday but made my trade by correlating the above 2 mentioned pairs plus the eurgbp.... Anyone else do the same?

GBP/USD bounced off from 1.3220 and rallied again, breaking out above 1.3382. The pair will likely continue moving to the upside towards 1.3500.

The EUR/USD made a move to the upside, interesting to see how this plays out.

GBP/USD did continue moving to the upside towards 1.3500. For now it is still very bullish and it will probably continue moving to the upside towards the last high at 1.3655.

I think GBP/USD is too over-bought now. Needs to pullback to gather more momentum.

GBP/USD found some resistance at 1.3550 and bounced off from that level but the move to the upside towards 1.3655 will probably continue next week.

Eur/Usd started the week with a bearish gap and trading within a narrow range, found support level at 1.1836 and follow by 1.1806, break below will generate strong bearish strength.

The uncertainty with Brexit negotiations continue affect Pound, support level can be found around 1.3420, break below will deeper the bearish correction movement.