FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 988

max325:
Anything can happen. I am not good at predicting moves below 450 pips, so I don't do it. And we are likely to be down until the euro chif caddy kiwi audi gathers enough lows to fall to the dollar. And then yes, there will be a return to 1.3350 at least. And there will be the next signal, either to buy or to sell. It will be seen there.
On audi we will again touch 76 and oil at 46.5.

I find it funny that no matter what is used in trading, what methods one uses and how one trades, short-term or long-term, one's opinion may change at least once a month and drawings may have an opposite direction.

As a matter of fact, we all face the market the same way, the only difference is the time we may be in it...

sxww:
The hell they have it, who's to say why it would take a long time to buy?
I don't know.

sxww:
On audi let's go for 76 again and oil at 46.5.

Maybe. 0.7720 sale I have hanging. And on the kiwi at 0.7460. On the Canadian and you know all the prospects.

sxww:
I do not know why they have it, who can tell me why we should buy for a long time?
Before the bump from 1.55 to 1.35, the traders cut the longs 2 weeks before that by 20000 contracts, that was a bell, now we are waiting for the same increase, while they are gaining modestly, they may change their minds

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
before the bump from 1.55 to 1.35, the Komers cut the longs 2 weeks before that by 20000 contracts, it was a bell, now we wait for the same increase, they are gaining modestly, they may change their minds

That's why I was talking about sales when everyone was drawing the sun in the sky, only Sensei sold

They are selling, the central bank is buying, that's the game.

sxww:

That's why I was talking about sales when everyone was drawing the sun in the sky, only Sensei sold

You can't change your mind, it's not a bazaar, everyone sells, cb uk buys, that's the game.

Roman was selling all night. I would have sold too, but they prohibited trading in the mountains for two days and raised the margin 20-fold. It was a hell of a time.

sxww:

You can't change your mind, it's not a bazaar, everyone sells, cb uk buys, that's the game.

You've taught your teacher.)

sxww:
The fuck they have it , who can tell me why buying would be a long term thing?

The question posed by the market: Why the pound has not had a pullback (after a good move), a) buyers are not allowed into the market, b) the target has not been reached, c) option a + b = buyers are there, but the target has not been reached.

The notion of "goal" can be expanded, but it should be understood that all this is just an assumption. If there is a match in the market, we can say that there is an answer. Answers can be "found" if there are questions about the market.

All these games have started after the referendum in England. In my opinion here is just a punishment for England through the financial system, or vice versa the possibility of the economy through the depreciation of the pound...Even here you see some confusion in the reports...Goals were 1.3500 1.3800 and suddenly (of course nothing happens suddenly, but then again there were no reports and they probably just did not see the transfer of funds or work of some financial instrument). In the words of those who used the reports they even saw the possibility of falling from 1.55 to 1.35, and then they had some kind of secret talks.

Reason: