Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1830

Eur/usd now trades flat around 1.140, this pair has found an immediate resistance level at 1.1449. I think we expected this pair to remain pressured and uncertainties surrounding Greece’s bailout situation.

One mre disastrous Asian session : this range was not so tight for the last 6-7 months

nbtrading:
One mre disastrous Asian session : this range was not so tight for the last 6-7 months

Check GBPUSD : that is a disaster :):)

eurofreek:
Check GBPUSD : that is a disaster :):)

Yes, but see it now

Today it is all about ECB ELA decision for Greece. FOMC is known in advance (we are seeing the change caused by FOMC minutes frontruners). ECB decision can cause all sorts of changes

No ECB ELA decision today. Greece will ask tomorrow not today

csc2009:
Eur/usd now trades flat around 1.140, this pair has found an immediate resistance level at 1.1449. I think we expected this pair to remain pressured and uncertainties surrounding Greece’s bailout situation.

Excellent analysis, i agree with that, thank you.

As usual : FED is not going to raise interest rates any time soon. Bernanke himself told that long time ago (when he was payed to tell the truth)

Not even FED releasing the FOMC minutes could provoke enough volatility to cause EUR/USD range break out. For how much longer will range continue, I wonder.

victoriajensen:
Not even FED releasing the FOMC minutes could provoke enough volatility to cause EUR/USD range break out. For how much longer will range continue, I wonder.

I agree with you, eur/usd is back to 1.140 neighbourhood.