Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1824

Personally, I think if EUR/USD manages to break above the resistance at 1.1350 correction will continue for now and the pair will likely keep climbing until it reaches target 1.1600.

victoriajensen:
Personally, I think if EUR/USD manages to break above the resistance at 1.1350 correction will continue for now and the pair will likely keep climbing until it reaches target 1.1600.

Very useful analysis, thank you.

EURUSD will be ranging till Wednesday (when the EU meeting is scheduled)

eurofreek:
EURUSD will be ranging till Wednesday (when the EU meeting is scheduled)

Yes. That is the most likely scenario

The usual tight range before the explosion

nbtrading:
The usual tight range before the explosion

Nobody is willing to risk - nobody knows what will the decision be

Yesterday I thought that EUR/USD might have a chance to break above the resistance at 1.1350 and reach 1.1600, but after it formed a marubozu and a spinning top candlestick right under the aforementioned resistance in the daily filter chart I am not so sure any more. It will likely move to the downside and continue the bearish trend or it will form a double bottom at the support at 1.1150 and continue the correction.

EU just blinked

Right now they showed how weak they are. There is no stopping for EURUSD plunge down

victoriajensen:
Yesterday I thought that EUR/USD might have a chance to break above the resistance at 1.1350 and reach 1.1600, but after it formed a marubozu and a spinning top candlestick right under the aforementioned resistance in the daily filter chart I am not so sure any more. It will likely move to the downside and continue the bearish trend or it will form a double bottom at the support at 1.1150 and continue the correction.

Don't forget that tomorrow is the D day (EU meeting)

Everything can happen tomorrow ...

I agree that today was quiet day.