Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1826

We can consider EURUSD flat this week. Considering everything (Greeece and the rest) that is significant : looks like market makers think that EURUSD is not worth investing right now

Ridiculous : 8 pips spread on a simplest unemployment claims.

eurofreek:
Ridiculous : 8 pips spread on a simplest unemployment claims.

They "have to" recover from SNB losses The "most logical" way is at the expense of traders

It looks like EUR/USD broke above the resistance at 1.1350, despite the several doji candlesticks it formed in the daily filter chart right under it. I think that next target is likely 1.1550, perhaps even 1.1600.

The EUR/USD up today taking advantage of the dollar weakness and broke above the 1.1350 .

victoriajensen:
It looks like EUR/USD broke above the resistance at 1.1350, despite the several doji candlesticks it formed in the daily filter chart right under it. I think that next target is likely 1.1550, perhaps even 1.1600.

Maybe. But remember that last week it broke 1.1500 and reverted as fast as it went up. If wee see steady small changes up then we can start thinking of a correction. Otherwise it is just a volatility (artificial) within a ranging market

So far EURUSD is resuming the upward correction. Combined with Friday profit collection, it might continue so through the day. If it does not revert too much for some case, this might signal a longer term correction

Files:
eurusd_1.gif  60 kb

Again in range trading

nbtrading:
Again in range trading

Everybody dumping positions - Monday could be a hell

Consolidation continued today for EUR/USD. The pair is still testing the resistance at 1.1450, but I think that it will reach 1.1600 should it be able to break above the resistance.

Reason: