Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1833

Tight rang last week for the EUR/USD and no break out, i keep eye on the pair next week.

eurofreek:
A lot of fuss about nothing : EURUSD is going to close at days open. All positions dumped

Quoting mysef

Poorly directed performance - not a single actor that did not lie

eurofreek:
Quoting mysef Poorly directed performance - not a single actor that did not lie

The end of innocence is here : e shall see the reaction next week, but it becomes obvious what are the rules. The top 1% will not tolerate lower 99% request anything

nbtrading:
The end of innocence is here : e shall see the reaction next week, but it becomes obvious what are the rules. The top 1% will not tolerate lower 99% request anything

That is just kicking the can. Nobody requested anything sensible - since it is not possible. Whoever wants to save itself from debt slavery must exit EU and must refuse any "help" from IMF. Since the Greek politicians were just raising the "pocket" money to receive to shut up, it was all political - nothing else

"the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

All the fuss from yesterday as low as 1.1278 not because fundamental data or the technical stance, the only reason is Greece. Uncountable news have sent the prices up and down, I can only imagine this will probably continue next week.

csc2009:
All the fuss from yesterday as low as 1.1278 not because fundamental data or the technical stance, the only reason is Greece. Uncountable news have sent the prices up and down, I can only imagine this will probably continue next week.

Greece bought another four month. I guess both parties can play this game another four month.

Can kicking for another 4 months - distraction for us so we do not notice that all is going to hell

nbtrading:
Can kicking for another 4 months - distraction for us so we do not notice that all is going to hell

Next week it is Yellen week

Now nobody is expecting anything serious from EU disputes - looks like a time to start thinking of fundamentals again, and EU is in pit that is very hard to exit. Euro to $ par seems to be closer and closer - let see if the bearish trend continues or the market will use Troika victory for correction

I think that we are at a start of a long can kicking period