Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1825

It is finishing on day open - classical before the big changes

Dead Asian session (Japan out of the market) - tomorrow we can expect an exciting day

searchingFX:
Dead Asian session (Japan out of the market) - tomorrow we can expect an exciting day

Well : we shall see today

I got a feeling that all hell will break out

nbtrading:
Well : we shall see today I got a feeling that all hell will break out

I don't think that we shall see something big today : it will be a political decision )meaning : telling nothing or as little possible). It will take some time that the market reacts to political indecision

nbtrading:
I don't think that we shall see something big today : it will be a political decision )meaning : telling nothing or as little possible). It will take some time that the market reacts to political indecision

This time they can not lie

Effect of what they do will be immediate and if they pretend that they did not know that, then the end of the EU would be closer than ever. It took Greeks (the inventors of democracy) to show to the whole world that there is no democracy at all in the EU

That is why big changes are unlikely unless some BIG statements are not published

The EUR/USD consolidation continues. Even if the pair breaks below the support at 1.1270 we cannot be certain that the bearish trend will continue unless it breaks below 1.1150 too.

Spreads are wild

Do not trade EURUSD

victoriajensen:
The EUR/USD consolidation continues. Even if the pair breaks below the support at 1.1270 we cannot be certain that the bearish trend will continue unless it breaks below 1.1150 too.

I agree with you totally, thank you.

For the last two weeks EURUSD is going sideways (regardless of the events that should have pushed it straight down). Market makers are indecisive : probability of a major correction raises each day. Keep stop losses on your orders regardless of the direction you are trading

Files:
eurusd.gif  60 kb
Reason: