Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1836

The Euro is weak and Yellen she may bull the pair down ... strong sell today.

All was setup for no trend change (with an addition of whipsaw of course)

There are no fundamentals that can change the trend, Last month is a political month and that means no direction (politicians never know a clear direction)

EUR/USD has been testing the support at 1.1270 but I doubt it will be able to break below it before tomorrow.

Again no change. Only HFTs were profiting from the whipsaw today

While Eurogroup approves Greek list of reforms, Yellen has offered very little insights on future moves. Eur/Usd bounced from as low as 1.1288 to as high as 1.1358 before settling back to 1.133 level.

Sideways direction continues. We can not see at a moment that it will change. We shall see what will Yellen say today additionally to what she told yesterday, but FED is postponing rate hikes over and over and the pressure is changing : failure to deliver rate hikes can cause big correction

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  60 kb

Classical dead cat bouncing. This time we can expect that it bounces up more after new Yellen statements

Eur/usd reached as high as 1.1390 earlier today, but upside seems limited, 1.140 become psychological resistance level. We have Draghi and Yellen’s second testimony ahead of us today.

nbtrading:
Classical dead cat bouncing. This time we can expect that it bounces up more after new Yellen statements

I agree with you, we are not going to see much movement before the Draghi and Yellen's statement.

peeterwoolf:
I agree with you, we are not going to see much movement before the Draghi and Yellen's statement.

Yep, today anything can happen

Reason: