Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1829

victoriajensen:
Consolidation continues for EUR/USD and I doubt it will end before U.S. Fed releases minutes from Jan. 27-28 FOMC Meeting on Wednesday.

I agree with you, thank you.

Less than 50 pips change down for EURUSD - that is nothing

Market is convinced that Greece will bend

eurofreek:
Less than 50 pips change down for EURUSD - that is nothing Market is convinced that Greece will bend

Market is being realistic. It knows that when it comes to political solutions the solution is almost always a compromise. So far the sideways phase in bearish trend for EURUSD continues. Let see what will FOMC bring to the market

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  60 kb

Grexit will not be understood as a sign of weakness for Euro : ECB is going to print much more money than the Greek debt is within QE. It will bee seen as a determination of EU to deal with problems (as far as markets are concerned)

eurofreek:
Grexit will not be understood as a sign of weakness for Euro : ECB is going to print much more money than the Greek debt is within QE. It will bee seen as a determination of EU to deal with problems (as far as markets are concerned)

You might be right. This is starting to look like a beginning of a correction

Grexit will push Euro up (after a whipsaw)

If the pair broke above 1.1450, it will go up to 1.1500 and more.

The EUR/USD range continues. I doubt we'll see any change before tomorrow when FED will release the minutes from the FOMC meeting.

More or less we know the minutes : "we are carefully thinking of ... rate hike ... in some time before the end of the world" and so on. If they do not tell explicitly that the rate hike will happen in the next couple of mnths, nothing that we did not see already will happen

Abdul2012:
If the pair broke above 1.1450, it will go up to 1.1500 and more.

The pair did not break above 1.1450, still in correction movement as economic data showed continued improvement in the eurozone.

Reason: