Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1822

The EUR/USD today was bouncing and i can not guess the next move for tomorrow at all but in general there is a good support above 1.14.

searchingFX:
Volatility is back. For all the wrong reasons Dangerous times for trading - be careful guys

I will be on the sideline tomorrow.

peeterwoolf:
I will be on the sideline tomorrow.

Good decision. Nobody knows what will the market makers do regardless of the NFP data. And with SNB doing his thing again, it is a question if they are going to pause today or they will consider that today is a good day for some more rigging

Funny, Front running already started

SNB is buying Euro eat exactly 1.0500 rate. Rigging ....s

eurofreek:
SNB is buying Euro eat exactly 1.0500 rate. Rigging ....s

yes, you are right - they started at exactly 1.050

All we are seeing is increased volatility (still the SNB aftershock and traders realizing that CBs are rigging rates at their will - not controlling but rigging)

SNBs decision to restart the cap is scandalous - it just shows the lack of knowledge when decision is making and it shows how much "lets try and we shall see what happens" is there in the CBs. What ECB did the other day regarding Greece is right on the same path. And if we come to stage that FED announces that there will be no rate hike but rate cut (which is becoming more and more probable every day) the divine comedy will be complete

Volatility for all the wrong reasons : CBs doing what politicians are demanding. That is the shortest way to disaster

searchingFX:
All we are seeing is increased volatility (still the SNB aftershock and traders realizing that CBs are rigging rates at their will - not controlling but rigging)

SNBs decision to restart the cap is scandalous - it just shows the lack of knowledge when decision is making and it shows how much "lets try and we shall see what happens" is there in the CBs. What ECB did the other day regarding Greece is right on the same path. And if we come to stage that FED announces that there will be no rate hike but rate cut (which is becoming more and more probable every day) the divine comedy will be complete

Volatility for all the wrong reasons : CBs doing what politicians are demanding. That is the shortest way to disaster

Great article , thank you.

searchingFX:

Very true.

I think eur/usd is back to range.

Reason: