Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2064

The rally on the GBPUSD continues, lets see if it gets to the 1.5300 level.

EURUSD is moving within expected ranges and within expected trend. Resistance is still holding, but it is for quite some time a guide for upper daily prices. Expecting to stay so. Mild bullish trend continues, with forming of secondary bullish channel

Files:
eurusd_2.png  113 kb

It is bouncing between 1.12 and 1.13 as a real dead cat. EURUSD is successfully made what EURCHF was once - someone is completely controlling it

eurofreek:
Stopped right at it

And then formed a doji candlestick on the four-hour filter chart and moved to the downside again. Why am I not surprised. It will probably continue falling towards 1.1140 if it manages to break below 1.1230.

It did not manage to break down - bulls still around 1.12

In this heavy ranging market, I do not think that without some big surprise, there will be any big change. Today only rumors can drive EURUSD

searchingFX:
In this heavy ranging market, I do not think that without some big surprise, there will be any big change. Today only rumors can drive EURUSD

You were right. This is a dead market

I see that the EUR/USD fell today heading to the 1.1230 support level but we will see if it will close below the 1.1280 level.

Abdul2012:
I see that the EUR/USD fell today heading to the 1.1230 support level but we will see if it will close below the 1.1280 level.

It is ranging - limited by bulls and bears - none is giving up for now

searchingFX:
It is ranging - limited by bulls and bears - none is giving up for now

I have a feeling that soon we shall see a big breakout

Reason: