Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1817

The downtrend not yet over for the EUR/USD while the pair did not break above 1.1450.

Nobody knows what will happen to EURUSD - FED is lying, ECB is lying, Greeks are the first to clearly deny obedience to EU bosses - PURE GAMBLE Panem et circenses (less panem though )

Following comments by the Greek finmin, eur/usd back to trading below 1.1300 level. I guess downtrend continues.

Following comments by the Greek finmin, eur/usd back to trading below 1.1300 level. I guess downtrend continues.

I am not sure what effect will Grexit have on Euro rate - if we think logically it should be positive, not negative

nbtrading:
I am not sure what effect will Grexit have on Euro rate - if we think logically it should be positive, not negative

It would be so if it did not show that dreams of exploiting the whole of Europe by a few WWII companies is nothing but a wet dream they will never be able to keep. They were not able to solve Ukraine without lies and war - how will be they able to solve fiat German banks that need to ask for US approval to get their own gold back?

Long to short ratios before the market open :

Files:
ratios_2.gif  24 kb

eurofreek:
It would be so if it did not show that dreams of exploiting the whole of Europe by a few WWII companies is nothing but a wet dream they will never be able to keep. They were not able to solve Ukraine without lies and war - how will be they able to solve fiat German banks that need to ask for US approval to get their own gold back?

Crisis is much deeper than it seems ta the first sight - that I do agree

We are not told the real reason for what is happening - that I agree too

But I would not go to political debates - those never lead to solution. Let us try trade what we know

No gap : 1.1285 (Bloomberg rates)

nbtrading:
Crisis is much deeper than it seems ta the first sight - that I do agree

We are not told the real reason for what is happening - that I agree too

But I would not go to political debates - those never lead to solution. Let us try trade what we know

True, trade on what we know.

Reason: