Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1793

Alpari prices are going wild (all euro and gbp crosses)

asaens2:
no gap? 1.1957 on my platform * 2 min later: below 1.19

My live account went down to 1.1850 at the second minute of market open - stay out people : this is a murder and a massive manipulation

reminds me of some of my worst nightmares

searchingFX:
My live account went down to 1.1850 at the second minute of market open - stay out people : this is a murder and a massive manipulation

Thanks for the warning. There is gap.

EURUSD is closing to the lower support of the long term bearish channel. While the trend is not changed, the trading becomes difficult (risk is becoming higher and higher). Cautios trading with tight stops recommended. Look for occasional peaks to sell

Files:
eurusd_8.gif  63 kb

1.1900 becomes a support. Let see what happens next

nbtrading:
1.1900 becomes a support. Let see what happens next

So far it is holding. But it seems to be so fragile

I suspected that EUR/USD might drop to 1.1900, but I did not think it would break below that level so quickly. I think it might actually continue on its way down and reach 1.1800, but then again it is also time for correction.

victoriajensen:
I suspected that EUR/USD might drop to 1.1900, but I did not think it would break below that level so quickly. I think it might actually continue on its way down and reach 1.1800, but then again it is also time for correction.

I might agree with you at the moment.

All sorts of "news" spreading : among others that FED will not hike rates (one of those that are telling it is Bill Gross - one of the biggest investors in the world). If that happens, Euro will be back at last years highs in no time

Reason: