EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 341

strangerr:
I told you about sell stops instead of stops long ago, we argued about it with someone else, and you thought I was like a moron holding 7 bays and praying that the price would go up:)))

It turns out, to an appreciative public, it would be much more interesting, with incredibly greater benefit, to read about stop orders. It is they that reflect the true perspective of the movement. And that is exactly what is missing in the posts.

:)))

Bicus:
I take it that the news release has no further impact on the eu?

If they had an impact on anything, the euro would already be at least 1.28.

gip:

Let me be corrected if you didn't write that you were holding 7 bays and waiting for the price to go up.

+100

gip:

I didn't think so, that's what you wrote. Let me be corrected if you didn't write that you were holding 7 bays and waiting for the price to go up.

Is that ok?))) I closed the selves at 1.2614. And for me it is not a question of "price will go up", the question is only today, tomorrow or the day after that, you are guessing, what will go where, instead of looking at the chart.

Given the locs, the real positions cannot be traced at all. The result is misinformation.

gip:
Given the locs, the real positions are completely untraceable. It turns out to be misinformation.

Lies reveal as much to someone who knows how to listen as the truth, and sometimes more. And Christie.

:)) )

The ISU is not to be trifled with, it's a one-two punch.

gip:
Given the locs, the real positions are not traceable at all. The result is misinformation.
So should I go to Uncle Kolya for my positions to be tracked?)) No, guys, sorry.

Grandpa Nikolai has nothing to do with this. It's about the fact that if we communicate and allow ourselves to share a bit of experience or the results of our work, we would like to wish the other side honesty.

--

The server is already glitchy, my posts are distorted and deleted.

gip:
Grandpa Nikolai has nothing to do with this. It's about the fact that if we communicate and allow ourselves to share a bit of experience or the results of our work, we would like to wish the other side honesty.
Gip, don't blame it on me, a month and a half ago Reshetov and I had a discussion about using sell and buy stops, I might as well accuse you of using stoploss. Is it unfair that I am putting a sell stop and taking profit from it instead of sitting in a drawdown?
Reason: