Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1730

Tomorrow we shall have another news day : Draghi speaks again, a whole load of US data ... tomorrow it will be clearer

Great so it's better to wait for tomorrow news, and keep an eye on it. Thank you.

Judging from previous 8-9 trading days, tomorrow we are looking into 1.270 revisited again

nbtrading:
Judging from previous 8-9 trading days, tomorrow we are looking into 1.270 revisited again

3 FED governors are asking for new QE This is going to be an interesting end of the year

eurofreek:
3 FED governors are asking for new QE This is going to be an interesting end of the year

It did not take them long - QE3 still is not finished and they are talking about QE4. Man, it will never end

Eur/usd looks very shaking up at the moment, bullish, bearish and bullish again, but fundamentally I'm still in favour of bears.

It is still bearish, but right now the volatility is blown out of it. Waiting for algos to step in to see market makers intentions

Major resistance 1.2750 held. Now it looks like the formation for the double bottom is starting to form. If it is so, we should see level 1.2500 revisited in the next couple of days. But with the lack of major news it might take more time to see that. In all cases - chances that we are in a ranging period are growing

Files:
eurusd_10.gif  68 kb

i am waiting to see if it goes to 1.2700 of US news today and then I will short

Reason: