Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1726

nbtrading:
Just some FOMC speeches today. Guess we are going to see "verbal easing" (the VE) today again

All are worried about the stocks now. The QE is showing its teeth now

I got my answer about the profit taking direction : Dollar gave up almost 200 pips from yesterday. End of a correction or a short time pause?

eurofreek:
I got my answer about the profit taking direction : Dollar gave up almost 200 pips from yesterday. End of a correction or a short time pause?

All the usual : whipsaw after whipsaw (or as they call it - ranging market, and the the talk to us about tight stop losses. No stop loss trading time has come - I am going to close the order, I am not going to let broker sell my stop loss position information)

The 1.2750 resistance held. It was not a support for more than a year for nothing. Looks like we are having our control prices formed

EUR/USD seemed to be in a bullish correction but it also started heading down again. At this point I am not certain whether this is part of the correction or the bearish trend is continuing, or if this is an attempt to form a double bottom. I think we might have to wait for Monday for the situation to become clear.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD seemed to be in a bullish correction but it also started heading down again. At this point I am not certain whether this is part of the correction or the bearish trend is continuing, or if this is an attempt to form a double bottom. I think we might have to wait for Monday for the situation to become clear.

I don't think that it was in a bullish correction (it would need more than the previous 2 days of bullish change for that) but I do agree that Monday will bring us clearer picture.

Yes i agree with that , we will wait for Monday. Have a relaxing weekend all.

Judging from the last 5 minutes today Monday will be nice. Spreads were going wild in the last 5 minutes

nbtrading:
Judging from the last 5 minutes today Monday will be nice. Spreads were going wild in the last 5 minutes

That was profit collecting for brokers too They know that on Friday in the last couple of minutes the number of closed positions is rising and they raise the spreads too

eurofreek:
That was profit collecting for brokers too They know that on Friday in the last couple of minutes the number of closed positions is rising and they raise the spreads too

Yeah, but it also means that a lot of positions were closed last night. Spreads were really going wild - it could not have happened without a lot of closing orders

Reason: