Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1701

Level 1.29 will not give up just like that. This is a usual after the shock regrouping

nbtrading:
Level 1.29 will not give up just like that. This is a usual after the shock regrouping

It almost broke 1.29 up. This will be interesting to see what will happen after the Scottish vote to EURUSD too

This is anything but a convincing break of 1.29 level. I have a feeling that we are going to see another attempt to go back above 1.29 today

nbtrading:
This is anything but a convincing break of 1.29 level. I have a feeling that we are going to see another attempt to go back above 1.29 today

See the GBPUSD - it already regained all the losses. It is clear what are traders expecting for GBPUSD today

EUR/USD reacted quite strongly to Yellen's speech yesterday - it fell over 100 pips. It's in pullback now but I think it will keep falling at least until it reaches 1.2750 - 1.2700. I wonder whether it can go even lower though.

nbtrading:

Here we go

nbtrading:
Here we go

Looking for that today and Yellen's speech will pull it down too.

So far all as expected. Support is holding. Now we shall have to wait a couple of days to see if we are going to enter ranging period again (these levels were very strong support from 1012 to 2013).

Files:
eurusd_2.gif  71 kb

Abdul2012:
Looking for that today and Yellen's speech will pull it down too.

Yellen does exactly the same as her former boss : what she told yesterday, she downplays today. She learned from a master of telling lies

nbtrading:
Yellen does exactly the same as her former boss : what she told yesterday, she downplays today. She learned from a master of telling lies

With Ben we at least knew that he is always lying.

With Yellen it is more difficult : she looks so innocent and lies so big (for example : "YELLEN SAYS FIGURES ON POOR AMERICANS' ASSETS IS `SOBERING' " - yep, and what are they doing : encouraging the poor to spend all their money because if they deposit it (whatever they have) in banks they will be screwed by "fantastic" income generated by their deposits, banksters and the "non-existing inflation")

Reason: