Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1702

Man, I am not trading GBPUSD but this time I am going to wait for the first vote results to see what happens to it. It can be memorable

eurofreek:
Man, I am not trading GBPUSD but this time I am going to wait for the first vote results to see what happens to it. It can be memorable

You can rest in the next 4-5 hours. In the mean time probably a couple of minor whipsaws, but conclusive results are not hoing to be announced in those 4-5 hours

Yep. Relax. If you are not in the market. In which case : what the hell did you think off?

The Pound could find a good resistance at the 1.6500 level.

fxstrategist:
The Pound could find a good resistance at the 1.6500 level.

It did but the major part was already priced in

nbtrading:
It did but the major part was already priced in

Yeah, it was priced in the whole week. Traders knew this time before the outcome

So far it looks like the bearish trend continues with some outlook of going sideways again. We shall need the end of the day data as well as next week start to know more. Not a safe moment to trade - too much tension in the market per moment

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  71 kb

The way this is going, it will hit yesterday low (if not break it). Unwinding the vote

eurofreek:
The way this is going, it will hit yesterday low (if not break it). Unwinding the vote

They are going to kill Euro and GBP bulls today

nbtrading:
They are going to kill Euro and GBP bulls today

GBP is about to break 1.63 level

Euro is about to break yesterday lowest level

Not what the bulls were expecting

Reason: