Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1694

searchingFX:
All is pointing into positions closing direction. The Scottish polls are so tight that now nobody knows with a normal degree of certainty what will happen. And if we compare that to earthquake, earthquake never damages just the place where it happens A lot can happen next week. Yesterday closed in maner that there is only 7 pips weekly change. That is nothing. Positions closed. Profit secured. And players waiting (HFTs programed for 18th) I would not trade that day

Yes, same here, I can't do anything about politics in everywhere but I can keep myself not to trade that day.

searchingFX:
All is pointing into positions closing direction. The Scottish polls are so tight that now nobody knows with a normal degree of certainty what will happen. And if we compare that to earthquake, earthquake never damages just the place where it happens A lot can happen next week. Yesterday closed in maner that there is only 7 pips weekly change. That is nothing. Positions closed. Profit secured. And players waiting (HFTs programed for 18th) I would not trade that day

Sounds good to me.

But it will be interesting to see the reaction of the market (market s never rational)

It is logical : who can is converting the pound to something not correlated to GBP

nbtrading:
It is logical : who can is converting the pound to something not correlated to GBP

These next few days will be like that

And some are going to buy Euro. Almost sure that EURUSD will go some more UP. 18th is D day now

Ratios before the new trading week opens :

Files:
ratios_2.gif  24 kb

mladen:
Ratios before the new trading week opens :

Am I wrong or the overall percentage of EURUSD positions in positions total have fallen sharply?

Statistical average should be some 24-25%, so, yes, it is skewed from the average

nbtrading:
Statistical average should be some 24-25%, so, yes, it is skewed from the average

I thought so

Btw: minimal gap for EURUSD 0 1.2970 (Bloomberg rates). Similar to GBPUSD

Reason: