Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1286

eurofreek:
If next week continues the trend as this week was, we are going to see 1.3500 for EURUSD sometime next week

With a little help from Bernanke that is possible. But the plans are to "calm the people" (it was leaked one week before Bernanke is due to speak) so I guess that we can expect ranging market instead

morro:
With a little help from Bernanke that is possible. But the plans are to "calm the people" (it was leaked one week before Bernanke is due to speak) so I guess that we can expect ranging market instead

Yes, I know. They (the FED) probably leaked it since they are afraid of too much volatility

eurofreek:
Yes, I know. They (the FED) probably leaked it since they are afraid of too much volatility

Well, we shall see on Wednesday

Everybody predicting those 1.3400/1.3500 levels. If it is up to expectations it will reach those levels

Ratios for major crosses (EURUSD and GBPUSD too) before the start of the wtrading week. It seem that the majority is hoping for a reversal on EURUSD. Crucial day for USD will be Wednesday and FOMC statement, projections and press conference (the later probably being the most important since everybody is in a guessing game what will Bernanke tell)

Files:
ratios_1.gif  18 kb

Current (pre-open rates including Saturday and Sunday trading) :

EURUSD 1.3345 (no gap_

GBPUSD 1.5722 (minor gap up)

USDJP 94.22 (minor gap up)

USDCHF 0.9226 (minor gap up)

mladen:
Ratios for major crosses (EURUSD and GBPUSD too) before the start of the wtrading week. It seem that the majority is hoping for a reversal on EURUSD. Crucial day for USD will be Wednesday and FOMC statement, projections and press conference (the later probably being the most important since everybody is in a guessing game what will Bernanke tell)

I just read an interesting comment on TSD facebook page about ratios :

"Yes it's really interesting! I love trading with this indicator. (Additional indicator, very useful) Someone renamed this indicator as "Sheep slaughter indicator"

If we look at the trends, the guy is 100% right

mladen:

This graph is very interesting. I also believe that the market is expecting a lot from the Fed, but I don’t think there will be many answers for now.

elisab:
This graph is very interesting. I also believe that the market is expecting a lot from the Fed, but I don’t think there will be many answers for now.

They probably do not have the answers yet. What they tried as a probe to announce changes did not works as they expected so now we shall probably see a "everything as usual" and "I don't know nothing" type of answers

Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

have a nice green week ()

week no. 6/17/2013 eu---3290, 3317, 3327,3350, 3377, 3387, gu-----5658, 5666, 5692, 5718, 5726, 5752

Reason: