[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 497

Everyone's intuition is about to kick in, let's call it labial syndrome and we'll be millennials ))))

Last buy of the day.

Tantrik:
I'm on a hunch and the eura is on the money.
Ok, let's see.... tomorrow the Fed meeting starts...

Tomorrow, the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) will publish its first economic forecasts, including expected interest rates through 2016, as well as the views of each committee member. Danske Bank economists believe that the Fed will forecast the first rate hike at the end of 2013.

The Fed's rate and statement will be released on Wednesday, 25 January at 23:15 MSK. Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke will hold a press conference.

The Fed Funds rate is forecast to remain at current levels in a range between 0 and 0.25%, where it has been since December 2008. Most experts don't think the US central bank will launch another round of its bond-buying programme, QE3.

Sdimm:

I'm not a teacher, I'm learning to catch the moment))) but I can tell you))

Internship with a third-year medical student... gynaecologist's office... doctor is out... knock on the door... 28-year-old woman opens the door...

- I can;

-Come in;

- Are you a doctor?

-No, but I can look!!!

margaret:

Tomorrow, the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) will publish its first economic forecasts, including expected interest rates through 2016, as well as the views of each committee member. Danske Bank economists believe that the Fed will forecast the first rate hike at the end of 2013.

The Fed's rate and statement will be released on Wednesday, 25 January at 23:15 MSK. Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke will hold a press conference.

The Fed rate is forecast to remain at current levels in a range between 0 and 0.25%, where it has been since December 2008. Most experts do not think that the US central bank will launch another round of bond buying programme, QE3.

And if, suddenly, they do launch QE3, then we might fly upwards without a correction?

Analysts at Morgan Stanley point to an apparent disconnect in the correlation between euro and risk asset performance, noting that the European currency is becoming a carry trade financing currency - it has become profitable to borrow in euros and invest them in assets denominated in the Australian dollar, Brazilian real, Mexican peso, South Korean won and South African rand.

Experts from Australia & New Zealand Banking Group stress that other currencies such as the US dollar or Japanese yen, whose rates are also extremely low, are not as attractive for financing investments in higher-yielding assets, as the economic outlook for these countries is better than that for the eurozone.

MobileMan:
and if they suddenly launch QE3, then we could go up without a correction?
If we fly co-squit upwards, we will crash back downwards with even greater amplitude...

margaret:
If we fly co-suspended upwards, we will crash back downwards with even greater amplitude...
The main thing is that the depot should hold out ))))), otherwise many of us are salting here )

Why the lotus? Do you have a licence to practice or are you a trained professional?)

MobileMan:
The main thing is for the depot to hold out ))))) otherwise a lot of people are salting here )
Don't get your hopes up too much as there could be swings.... if the euros are held back - get ready for a rollercoaster ride...
Reason: