Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1281

avi1:
stop out 559o tpbe later 5586 was signal sell-------

day point trend !!!!!!!!!!! ()

stop out 5490 tp 96p !!!!!!!!! day point no. see on post 12807, page 1281

€$ and £$ should both go lower, I expect a 50% Retracement...

stelore:

The steam is out of EURUSD so you might going to wait if you expect it to go lower

avi1:
stop out 3279 tp1 39p, tp2 35p, later day point 3252, 3244, 3235 was signal sell-----

stop out 3200 tp1 52p, tp2 44p, tp3 35p

stelore:

The market is expressing two different trends. EurGbp down and EurUsd up, I would follow the trend.

The GBP and Euro - both hit big resistance on Thursday after the rally

so a retracement or even end of trend in a wk or so is more than likely

especially as the Dow and S+P etc and Gold might breakdown again - sooner rather than later

but the overall trend for Euro and GBP is up for now

but pullback more than likely next wk (of some sort) after a bit of tree shaking

Currency war is raging and per moment EURO is not the one winning it, i.e. EURUSD will go up if ECB does not do anything but nothing that they are doing so far

Before the start ratios for majors :

Current rates for some majors :
EURSUD : 1.3192

GBPUSD : 1.5511

USDCHF : 0.9371

USDJPY : 97.640

Smaller gaps before the opening on EURUSD and GBPUSD

Files:
ratios.gif  46 kb

With no significant news (not even tomorrow) there will be no significant changes. The only one that might change is YEN - on the current account state

eurofreek:
Currency war is raging and per moment EURO is not the one winning it, i.e. EURUSD will go up if ECB does not do anything but nothing that they are doing so far

The fact that the ECB has to justify its actions in front of the German courts once again demonstrates how the ECB will never be like the other central banks.

Reason: