Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1293

WR1:
hopefully everyone made something somewhere

some are saying a 10% correction for the indices, so likely more selling on its way

i would say the GBP back to 1.50 at least

Euro back to 127/128

and after, possibly rangebound markets until the end of the summer as the big boys cruise on the yachts and leave the juniors and algos to trade

And what if they let "junior algos" to trade That would be something (imagine one algo bug fighting another algo bug) :):)

WR1:
hopefully everyone made something somewhere

some are saying a 10% correction for the indices, so likely more selling on its way

i would say the GBP back to 1.50 at least

Euro back to 127/128

and after, possibly rangebound markets until the end of the summer as the big boys cruise on the yachts and leave the juniors and algos to trade

I also think that your targets on EurUsd and GbpUsd will be achieved… the European debt problems will cause the movement.

Eurofreak

Judging by the price action for past Augusts, its possible they may actually let the junior Algo's do battle then

July's generally seem not to be too bad

but August might be a good time for a fairly long holiday

elisab:
I also think that your targets on EurUsd and GbpUsd will be achieved… the European debt problems will cause the movement.

there's bound to something - they cant keep blaming Ben Bernanke

but thought the Euro zone was now fixed ??

(or not on tv anymore)

WR1:
Eurofreak

Judging by the price action for past Augusts, its possible they may actually let the junior Algo's do battle then

July's generally seem not to be too bad

but August might be a good time for a fairly long holiday

That really would be interesting to see - but as you say, we are probably looking at a very dull period in August

Ratios before the week start :

Files:
ratios.gif  18 kb

Current rates (before official market open for majority of brokers) :

EURUSD : 1.3094

GBPUSD : 1.5384

USDCHF : 0.9361

USDJPY : 97.9200

WR1:
there's bound to something - they cant keep blaming Ben Bernanke

but thought the Euro zone was now fixed ??

(or not on tv anymore)

France is a volcano that is about to explode ... and in case of a new global recession, there is little hope of recovery from the crisis for the Pigs.

Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

week no.(6/24/2013) eu--3076, 3080, 3066, 31216, 3136, 3140, gu-----5344, 5347, 5362, 5404, 5407, 5422 --have a nice greek week

Consolidation till the next speech from FED?

Reason: