Eurusd/gbpusd - page 111

Gazmeistergeneral:
i'm going home shortly....you about later? wil prob pm you in the 7:45-8pm region....cheers all!! Gaz

I'll be about around those times.

Gazmeistergeneral:
man my lady would no be pleased if I traded that amount of time!! lol

My profits get spent on her so there wouldn't be any complaints in that area...lol

firscall:
My profits get spent on her so there wouldn't be any complaints in that area...lol

yeah ur correct, as long as the bucks are rolling in its all good....its explaining a bad streak that they don't like!!!! trying to explain sharpe ratios etc is like trying to explain the off side rule in football....they will never get it!!!!

Gaz

IMARICH1:
There is a 5 min channel that has confirmed itself by hitting a third time on LTL...It appears it could go higher....

I meant to take it at 4200 but did not get to in time......

That's IMO of course and we know what that is worth!

Well I'm actually long so I hope you're correct and it goes up before my tight stop is hit...

There is a 5 min channel that has confirmed itself by hitting a third time on LTL...It appears it could go higher....

I meant to take it at 4200 but did not get to in time......

That's IMO of course and we know what that is worth!

Files:
example.jpg  235 kb

Gazmeistergeneral:
yeah ur correct, as long as the bucks are rolling in its all good....its explaining a bad streak that they don't like!!!! trying to explain sharpe ratios etc is like trying to explain the off side rule in football....they will never get it!!!! Gaz

Exactly! lol

firscall:
Between 15 and 17 hours!!!! Wow...wow...wow. Maybe I need to put in more hours as well! A very rich pensioner if you trade for that many hours and make pips!

rich no, crazy y

IMARICH1:
i may take all my pips here....waiting CHF to break support at 1.0645....and EU is at R at 1.4231....key levels here IMO......

i'm out and definitely through for the day.

i may take all my pips here....waiting CHF to break support at 1.0645....and EU is at R at 1.4231....key levels here IMO......

TP at 4261 at Upper TL in 5 min channel....but 4131 has to hold or I am out....

This is what I mean....

Files:
example_1.jpg  241 kb

IMARICH1:
This is what I mean....

That's good analysis! Anyway, I'm going for now. Feel exhausted!

Reason: