Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1901

The consolidation getting tight for the EUR/USD for the second day in a row and no signs for good point to trade.

I thought the doji candlestick on the EUR/USD daily chart was a signal that the pair would move to the upside but that was not the case. Consolidation continues for the moment and I doubt it will end before the Eurogroup meeting on the 24th.

It will not

Nobody wants to take a risk based on some political decision that nobody seems to know why are they discussing at all. But the end will be dangerous : you can feel the pressure building up

No trading any more fore me this week

Resistance is still holding. Trend remains bearish. But knowing that important decisions regarding Greece should take place tomorrow, cautious trading advised. In a case of negative solution for Greece change could be substantial

Files:
eurusd_8.gif  60 kb

Again ranging in the 1.0700 to 1.0800. And again price changes in complete opposite to the news

eurofreek:
Again ranging in the 1.0700 to 1.0800. And again price changes in complete opposite to the news

Not quite opposite (German confidence best in last 15 years) but the rest does not matter - all are looking only at German data.

If Euro continues like this we are probably going to see 1.0800 touch and then again close at daily open

eurofreek:
No trading any more fore me this week

I think that would be a wise idea.

eurofreek:

Eur/Usd shows bearish signs while still holding above 1.0750.

This is the usual thing we saw this whole week : level 1.0800 now

We shall see tomorrow

Reason: