Eurusd/gbpusd - page 496

firscall:
M8, I told you that the price was going to 3664 when the price was still 3786 buy you still have never posted anything before the event. If you post a few trades before the event I can stop being cynical towards you because it seems like you're a follower.

if break 3600 we will have a new low this week?

firscall:
Just draw a Fib retracement indicator between the two points and you will see them. I'm still in bed on my laptop.

where is angelina?

firscall:
Just draw a Fib retracement indicator between the two points and you will see them. I'm still in bed on my laptop.()

where is angelina !!!!!!

avi1:

A new week low? What do you mean?

avi1:
where is angelina !!!!!!

Angelina has gone to lecture to some students.

Well according to my analysis we are at the reversal point so I'm expecting an upward move of +100 pips.

firscall:
Angelina has gone to lecture to some students. Well according to my analysis we are at the reversal point so I'm expecting an upward move of +100 pips.

thats right!! if you follow me ,gaz try to show me pivot line indi, that the reasoin i ask you to posr the chart with p p .................im the studet

avi1:
thats right!! if you follow me ,gaz try to show me pivot line indi, that the reasoin i ask you to posr the chart with p p .................im the studet

Honestly, today and yesterday's projections are based on nothing more than Fibonacci retracements and extensions. I'm not using any fancy indicator at the moment. I have to keep it simple because I have the Robots running in the back ground so using resource intensive indicators is a no no at the moment.

target trigger

guru2006:
see my trade

exit @3687

guru

my target 3687 triggered

E/U still more going south

my point 3561

GURU

avi1:

target 3573(pivot esaz)

I actually think that when the price crosses below 3754 and above 3672 that there will be between 40-50 pips today. I certainly see the price hitting 3754 and going above it.

Wave one: - (3817-3758) *1.618

Wave one to three:- (3817-3726) *0.618

The calculate above led to two price bands at 3669 & 3661. In most cases when the price bands are this close there is a reversal of 0.618*(3817-3665) = 94 pips (opps! it is less than 100 pips)

Since:

Wave one: - (3817-3758) *1.618

Wave one to three:- (3817-3726) *0.618

is such a well established pattern in professional trading cycles expect a bit of stop hunting etc after the price reaches the reversal point.

Many traders make a VERY good living trading nothing but the 1.618 & 0.618 reversals.

BUT like all things in trading the only thing that is certain is that it will not work all the time but because the returns out weigh the risks.

Files:
tsd_12.jpg  49 kb
Reason: