Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1401

Next step : QE a la Mario Draghi. War against middle class is now global

searchingFX:
Next step : QE a la Mario Draghi. War against middle class is now global

May i say that the lowering of interest rates can actually support the -very well put- crumbled middle class.

afrodizz:
May i say that the lowering of interest rates can actually support the -very well put- crumbled middle class.

At this we are going to disagree. Lower interest rates are designed in this case with one goal only : to increase the spending of the middle class (since it is "counter productive" that the middle class saves and actually owns the money). In cases like this middle class is treated as s simple piggy bank that is shaken to caugh out some cash that is "needed" to the rich to continue growing richer

And if they make any kind (any kind at all) that resembles to quantitative easing that is done in the US, than it will be more than obvious what is the direction of the "growth"

avi1:
later week no. 3477 was signal buy-----

() ()

stop out 3518 41p, later later week no. 3518, 3477, 3466, 3458 was signal sell------3320 tp1 198p,tp2 157p, tp3 146p, tp4 138p,

avi1:
and olso week no. 3518 signal buy----------

stop out be , signal sell on 3518 week no. -----3320 tp 198p

searchingFX:
At this we are going to disagree. Lower interest rates are designed in this case with one goal only : to increase the spending of the middle class (since it is "counter productive" that the middle class saves and actually owns the money). In cases like this middle class is treated as s simple piggy bank that is shaken to caugh out some cash that is "needed" to the rich to continue growing richer

I believe it is a matter of: "which story do you prefer?" (Life of Pi)

searchingFX:
And if they make any kind (any kind at all) that resembles to quantitative easing that is done in the US, than it will be more than obvious what is the direction of the "growth"

There is a serious fault in the banking system as it works nowadays: banks take the money and do trading in derivatives like we try to do, instead of lending to the real economy.

In Europe the main directive, currently being established, is that banks should pay for their defaults, not the public sector ie all of us, citizens. I hope this will make the difference.

Just my 2 cents.

afrodizz:
I believe it is a matter of: "which story do you prefer?" (Life of Pi)

There is a serious fault in the banking system as it works nowadays: banks take the money and do trading in derivatives like we try to do, instead of lending to the real economy.

In Europe the main directive, currently being established, is that banks should pay for their defaults, not the public sector ie all of us, citizens. I hope this will make the difference.

Just my 2 cents.

Don't forget that it is Europe that force Cyprus to do what was done there and that it is Europe that is adjusting the laws in order to make that possible to happen again.

There is no difference at all - in the US they are keeping the dream with overinflated house prices, in Europe they are keeping the dream with an illusion that they are different from the US. All of them depend on invented inflated values that would then prove that their funny economic models are working and that there is "progress" going on in the background

a rate cut does n't say much for a healthy economy, but it does help all the rich Bankers with 2nd and 3rd homes around Europe who now pay nr to nothing on their mortgages

don't suppose those responsible savers (who did n't over leverage and binge on credit) will be very happy though

but it should help stimulate house buying so we get the housing boom in Europe and especially Spain and not just in the US and has just started again in the UK

was the move predictable, suppose it was really but they pulled the double bluff,

oh well there is always next time

The Euro hit some major support in the rates cut downmove so will be interesting to see if they start to take it back up next wk

one commentator on CNBC made the point that if Draghi was asked what he wanted for Christmas, he would likely say "the Euro at 1.25"

so will have to see

Draghi was avoidingto answer if they are considering quantitative easing. Meaning : yes, they are going to do it. After all, why shouldn't they when it proved to be such an efficient method of transferring money to the pockets of the rich

WR1:
The Euro hit some major support in the rates cut downmove so will be interesting to see if they start to take it back up next wk

if weekly chart is confirmed by tomorrow's closing then the stoch div for the last two highs is in play

on daily it seems there is a classic channel breakout

and for intraday, meaning the following Asian session, it is hard to resist the already established downtrend

WR1:
one commentator on CNBC made the point that if Draghi was asked what he wanted for Christmas, he would likely say "the Euro at 1.25" so will have to see

all europe except Germany, especially the weakest economies, wishes for 1.00 as a Christmas present

Files:
Reason: