1065: developer 'Piphunter' - page 3

Trading on 2 machines

Thanks for the advice.

Do you know that if I run my fxpro with the rts ea on my son's machine as well as on mine, also with the ea, will I take the trades twice?

Cheers

Richard

Yeah, each instance of the RAS EA on every pc will accept a trade so just disable expert advisors on one of the pc's, but still allows you to monitor the trades. As far as i know.

Hey Piphunter,

where is your MT4 with this EA installed? On your home PC or on a VPS?

I have my MT4 on a VPS for minimum delay, which is important with scalping EAs.

If the Seller also would send his Signals via VPS, there would be this smallest delay.

PS: What went wrong with the 3 remaining orders of yesterday?

Hi Piphunter

Love the fact that you so diligently monitor your ea trades, hence your results speak for themselves.

Not many on RAS seem to do that.

I have also subscribed to your paid service.

Seems you are based in UK - could you tell us which vps you use, am with fxpro anyway, so using same vps could well be the answer to minimising latency issues.

Also I just noticed that you have started putting your signals also through the paid subscription service already - when should we switch over? Will have to manage the issue of the buyer opt sig field in the ea, to make sure there are no outstanding orders on 1065 when the switch is made.

Many thanks

Just subscribed to #1163

Hi there,

Just subscribed to your new 1163 signal for $33. Your trades scare me to death, but I just love it! - Hope this will keep going on for a good while.

BTW - regarding NFA issues: there are lots of us (i suppose) which are outside the US, and we are not affected by those rules. Will u still continue then? - I mean, NFA rules are beeing applied from august, 1st. But you'll still continue trading, right?

Regards,

Christoph

chk56:
Hi there,

Just subscribed to your new 1163 signal for $33. Your trades scare me to death, but I just love it! - Hope this will keep going on for a good while.

BTW - regarding NFA issues: there are lots of us (i suppose) which are outside the US, and we are not affected by those rules. Will u still continue then? - I mean, NFA rules are beeing applied from august, 1st. But you'll still continue trading, right?

Regards,

Christoph

hey chk, thanks for subscribing... you'll get a lot of pips from it for sure! as far as NFA issues, IBFX has fixes on their back end and so normal trading will resume with them, I know FXDD is doing the same as well, FXCM has decided to use their UK branch. MB trading is workin on a backend solution as well for their mt4. I'm currently using fxpro and ibfx and waiting on mbtrading for their verdict.

Pauluk:
Love the fact that you so diligently monitor your ea trades, hence your results speak for themselves.

Not many on RAS seem to do that.

I have also subscribed to your paid service.

Seems you are based in UK - could you tell us which vps you use, am with fxpro anyway, so using same vps could well be the answer to minimising latency issues.

Also I just noticed that you have started putting your signals also through the paid subscription service already - when should we switch over? Will have to manage the issue of the buyer opt sig field in the ea, to make sure there are no outstanding orders on 1065 when the switch is made.

Many thanks

These signals are also run on a live accounts, its why i monitor them soo much. I created the paid sub as soon as i found out i could not change current signal into a paid site. you can use either signal as they are sending out the same trades ( don't use both cause you'll duplicate trades)

I'm currently switching vps providers.. will let everyone know asap which my team is using.

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey Piphunter,

where is your MT4 with this EA installed? On your home PC or on a VPS?

I have my MT4 on a VPS for minimum delay, which is important with scalping EAs.

If the Seller also would send his Signals via VPS, there would be this smallest delay.

PS: What went wrong with the 3 remaining orders of yesterday?

Hey rabbit, I'm actually in the midst of a project with some traders and are currently switching vps providers. currently all my signals are running from a dedicated pc for now. vps will be back up asap. as far as the 3 remaining orders.. they were closed by for a net gain, indicators told me a possible downward momentum... my general mid term bias is long tho... seems 5100 is being defended pretty regularly.

piphunter12:
Anyways... i was gonna turn this RAS id into a paid signal but apparently you can't. So as a promotional offer: I'm offering the first 25 people to subscribe to RAS ID #1163 Supremo Channel Trader II. (which is identical) a low monthly sub price of only $33. Regular will be $45 per month. As you know #1065 will be defunct at the end of the month so if you like my signal hurry while quantities last!!

Well, you've come pretty close to my request for a $30 or less signal

So I've jumped in for your offer. I think I am subscriber number 9. I'm sure you'll hit 25 when word of this offer gets out.

Thanks for listening to feedback. Your involvement on the forum is valued - but don't let it distract you from trading! RAS has a few glitches, and you need to research the signals quite carefully, but it's getting me my best forex results so far.

Thanks ehobbit,

I will continue to strive for steady continuous pips. But yes you are right... I will keep focused on trading.

Reason: