1065: developer 'Piphunter'

I am subscribed to the trial of 1065 Supremo Channel Trader.

Can piphunter please tell me proposed subscription price in August?

he is not registered here but here is his response

Thanks for looking into my services. I think a fair price is $60 a month.

Regards

Piphunter

:)

nevertheless 40 will be better )

Hey everybody, I just joined this forum... I will post here for any updates on my signal... thanks for all the feed back.

took a small loss today started using SL to make this EA even safer. It will make it back up tho.

Lots of news this week so will be selective when i turn ea on... just waiting for a nice channel to develop again.

Hey Piphunter,

first of all, good work the past 2 weeks.

This week seems to be very choppy for your EA.

My Question:

1. Why do you close a trade earlier than the Profit-Stop?

(IMO sometimes very early if we take a look at the possible Stop)

2. There where 4 or 5 Long-Trades open today at one time, but the market was on his way down. As the market reached his low and changed the direction, a Loss was realized very early. What happened there?

Thank you for your work.

Stefan

Hey rabbit,

A lot of times I'll manually close trades in choppy conditions for a profit, getting 2-3 pips at a time and EA will re-enter at previous entry point. I'll also add trades at certain price points I think is the end of a range. In this way it is more often than not beneficial to reach a global take profit quicker. I'll let it run if I think its gonna head in the direction i want soon. I'll use stops during heavy news days as a safety in case some banker shoots his mouth off. better safe than sorry. Also, If you look at the stats only 1 trade closed for a small loss ( 1 pip ) since newyork open. keep in mind that global profit manager is in use... as soon as the sum of all recent trades has reached it will close all trades automatically and then reset.

thanks for trying out my signal

Good Work

Hi Piphunter,

Glad you've finally joined the thread here - it's a far better way to communicate. I'll be going live with you next week as I like the way you trade and feel safe enough to entrust my head earned with you.

Let's enjoy the pips.

Somebody's messing up signals

This has nothing to do with you Piphunter, but I thought you should be aware of it:

This night, your latest 2 trades from signal 1065, namely #324990, #325097 have been "mysteriously" closed on my ALPARI UK classic account (yes, I name them intentionally) 1 and 2 hours respectively EARLIER to the real close time as stated on your log at the RAS site, causing significant losses. "Curiously" all went perfect on my Micro account, which runs on the same machine (of course there' less money on that one, but that's got nothing to do with it, right?)

I know, this is something I have to discuss with my broker, but I mention it here, in case others suffered similar abuses, and in case (just in case) there might be something wrong with the RAS signals (though I really don't think so).

I'm posting this on the other forums I'm in, too. Have a close look at your live accounts guys! Especially if you are on ALPARI UK!

Christoph

chk,

man that sucks sorry to hear about your loss.... i can relate to broker issues as well, earlier in the week IBFX widened their spread to 41 pips for a split second and took out 3 of my trades for a big loss and of course the it ended up where i thought it was gonna go!! none of my other brokers had that problem. support said it can happen during low volume times. but what sucks is... that they are supposed to be a bigger broker and none of my other two brokers had that liquidity problem.

Somebody's messing up signals

Yeah, I think we have to cope with these things. Guess what ALPARI UK answered to me:

"..Having investigated your trade query I can confirm that this was correctly executed, a close instant order instruction has come from your IP address, and was dully processed by our system..."

and:

"..In this instance, it seems this issue maybe with your signal provider, please contact them to find out why this has occured..."

Ping Pong. One puts the blame on the other. So, RAS are the bad boys.

What keeps me frustrating, is that I can't prove in any way that it wasn't me who stopped the trade. Well, let's forget it and look forward to a good trading next week.

But I WILL keep an eye on those strange signal delays.

Cheers

Christoph

Off to a great start already close to 70 pips. Pretty light forex calender this week, should be great for the Signal. Hopefully no surprise government intervention trying to shoot for 300 pips this week!!

Reason: