1065: developer 'Piphunter' - page 6

Ok, if anybody else has any feedback that would be appreciated. If chk's case is more common then I will try to close as many trades as i can with at least 4 pips. "try" is the operative word. i closed that last one cause price action was swingin up and didn't want to be in a long drawn out trade for the rest of the day.

Also note*** Once everyone has a decent net profit... I can make the signal much more aggressive if everyone wants. I figure in a months time? that should be about 800 pips away. comments appreciated.

Last trade i got 1 pip lost. Generally I see 1-5 pips difference other than the one clearly hit TP.

hello

With the trade christoph mentioned: i have made 2 pips with it.

My results are very similar to piphunter. Some time i have 1 or 2 pips less but on the other hand i also have sometimes 1 or 2 pips more. The "lag" works in both directions, i think.

I am using forexvps.

Regatding increasing risk: please don't do so piphunter. User could easily increase lot sige

pavement:
hello

My results are very similar to piphunter. Some time i have 1 or 2 pips less but on the other hand i also have sometimes 1 or 2 pips more. The "lag" works in both directions, i think.

I am using forexvps.

Regatding increasing risk: please don't do so piphunter. User could easily increase lot sige

awesome,

a few of my friends are on the signal and have results similar to yours. I'm glad some are pretty close, so I guess all the subscribers will average out.

dually noted on risk front:

pavement:
hello

I am using forexvps.

Yes, please, I don't want you to change your strategy either. In fact I've been doing very fine with your signal for the past weeks. The problem arose the last few days, so I consider it to be a technical problem, not a problem of strategy.

Regarding the "lag" working in both directions: when the signal arrives with delay "with" the direction (or momentum) of the trade, than it will be in the customers favour. If the delayed signal arrives "against" the direction of the trade (because of a price retracement), then the difference will be "against" the customer.

OK, as I said in my former post: keep it going Piphunter!

BTW - your most recent trade #336216 hit take profit and made me a good profit! ;-)

Christoph

I don't notice very big differences, maybe a pip or so generally. Maybe its becoz I'm with the same broker, which will of course help as the feed will be the same.

Piphunter, let us know the name of the vps you will use, that way we could cut down any lag to a minimum.

Thnaks

What broker are you using?

piphunter12:
there will will always be some form of lag, all we can do is minimize it. even if you had two computers side by side networked there will be lag when there is software like an mq4 EA is being used, albeit small, but there will be lag.

the lag between two computer side by side networked and our RAS Signal condition is totally difference.

I know we can minimize it , all i can do is use the nearest vps from broker , that all i can do .

Hey Piphunter,

what is the difference between "Supremo Channel Trader II" and "wave rider" ?

Both on EUR/CHF.

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey Piphunter,

what is the difference between "Supremo Channel Trader II" and "wave rider" ?

Both on EUR/CHF.

nuthing atm. wave rider will change this week as well. its probably gonna trade e/g for a test. I don't gaurantee anything on waverider... its just my test signal.

Reason: