1065: developer 'Piphunter' - page 2

Thanks

Thanks Piphunter. Had a great day today with your signals. I was very impressed last week with the way you minimized losses when the Euro dropped. If you repeat today's performance the rest of the week then it will be amazing - no pressure then!

Thanks again

hey thanks richT,

yeah last week was tough overall for trading... market was up and down and whip sawing like crazy... did the best i could to make some sense of it and make sure signal was positive at the end of the week

Hey Piphunter,

thanks for your work..

which the max active trades?

(sorry for may bad english)

hey adau,

so far this month the max trades open was 8, at current settings i have seen it run into 14 open trades. I will TRY to mitigate that and keep it under 10 open trades. No garauntees in Forex. but average has been about 3-4. The key thing to remember, even tho some trades are are closed for a loss, the global profit counter takes that into account and will continue and will trade to make up any losses. you just need to give it time.

Piphunter: that is really great work ! I love this EA, so far it brings me steady results. Fantastic, really ;-)

Thanks

Hey Piphunter you really rock im really happy with the service this month but some of the trades are hairraising but you always get out awesome!!

I was wondering well just making sure your in for the long-haul right??

and is it possible to teach your techniques at all I love ur way of trading and think mimicking it myself could reap long term benefits?

Just wondered

hey luke,

To be honest this has been a pretty quiet month so far in terms of "extreme" volatility, from my experience it hasn't been that hair raising for me (summer doldrums) For the signal, as you know i'm switching it to paid service so its worth my while to monitor it soo much. As far as trading goes and the long haul, i'll be trading until the NFA says we can't do it anymore. As far as technique.... i use a couple different techniques. one for the majors and one for slower moving pairs... i was considering starting a thread on my trading technique (all scalps) but I'm not sure i have the time. i don't know how the others do it... amazes me they have time to keep up with threads they create AND trade.

wow talk about summer duldrums..... slow today barely any movement during asian session....

Anyways... i was gonna turn this RAS id into a paid signal but apparently you can't. So as a promotional offer: I'm offering the first 25 people to subscribe to RAS ID #1163 Supremo Channel Trader II. (which is identical) a low monthly sub price of only $33. Regular will be $45 per month. As you know #1065 will be defunct at the end of the month so if you like my signal hurry while quantities last!!

Subscription - Yea!

Hi Piphunter,

Thanks for the offer - I've signed up. here's to a long profitable, not too scary relationship for both of us!

Can you help with a problem I have? Because of my location I have to use a dongle for connection and this occasionally drops off. This is not a prob if we hit the TP but it certainly is if you have to close the position early - yesterday I lost 40 pips on 2 trades instead of just a few. Can you suggest a way to set up signals on an external server or some other arrangement so I don't lose signal?

Thanks

Richard

Hey Rich,

Thanks for joining!! For signals like these the best bet is to use two forms of connection, a wired connection and an air card for backup AND to use a vps for signal transfer. But as far as hosting your own platform to an external server, I can't think of any cheap methods. Some brokers do offer to host EA's for you. Another way would be to just use some other person's (friend) hardwire connection as a backup.

As far as VPS goes... its usually a subcription service... but it is an external server and gives pretty fast signals. so if your pc happened to crash, your signal is still being sent to vps.

Reason: