FXQuadra_1 is progressing very well

RAS ID : 1153

Signal Name : FXQuadra_1

I started this signal , its a manual system trading ,we are getting great results and every thing is done from a live account (NO DEMO) so every trade is entered with carefull mesurments and we also consider the news breaking times . this signal is very safe.

There is No scalping and no Martingle No Pyramid No Hedging .

There are tow problems with RAS right now i hope somebody can fix it .

- First the system is doing good pips till now and the pips calculation appears but the profit USD is zero why ? is there somthing i missed ?

- The Active Trades are stucked in 9 trades what ever i do and i have only 2 trades running now , how can i reset the Active trades , and the working trades closed in +pips but the counter is still 9 active trades .

I hope someone from the development team can fix it .

The Week USD and the Total USD is not counting in my signal , please somone help

Hi Fx Spider,

There is no subscribe button to test?? Hope you manage to sort things out - might be worth writing to NewDigital, he's very helpful.

Thanks

hi Paul

I stopped the subscription for the signal until i solve the RAS counting problem , im doing many successful trades but the total pip counter is not adding .

The trades appears in the table but the counter is not upadating .

the system is very successfull and i am signalling from a live account .

i dont have newdigital email , i hope he will read this post today , i also didnt find a way to contact him in RAS website.

once every thing is solved , the subscription button will be active

Hi FX Spider,

Just post in the top sticky thread for RAS moderators and problems. I'm sure Newdigital will get the issue resolved.

Thanks

Hi Paul

I will do that

Thanks

Hi 4xSpider,

Now that it seems you've resolved the issue with ras, it might be a good idea to switch your subscribe button on, so we can follow in demo mode. Besides, if there are any issues from my side on signals, I could alert you to those.

Your sig certainly appears good, and you can tell I'm keen!

Could you also indicate which broker you're running the sig on, and how many active trades one might expect.

many thanks

NFA rules

Hi

This signal is trading according to NFA rules as such no-hedging, FIFO, etc ?

thank you very much

4x_Spider:
I hope someone from the development team can fix it .

Hey Spider,

do you send you signal via VPS? VPS would be good to have minimum delay.

jorgecoello:
Hi

This signal is trading according to NFA rules as such no-hedging, FIFO, etc ?

thank you very much

hi jorgecoello

We dont use USA brokers but any way ther is no hedging no scalping so dont worry , its a manual trade there is no EA involved , every trade is taken care of .

i dont know about the FIFO because we didnt test it on any USA broker.

the problem with the counters is solved now and every thing looks good , the free subscription will be available soon so i suggest u give it a try on demo account .

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Hey Spider, do you send you signal via VPS? VPS would be good to have minimum delay.

hi trade_like_a_rabbit

As u can see from the first post the system is manual trading , its difficult to apply VPS on manual trading because the delay will happen when we make a trade not with the signal , but we are studying this option right now and if it works we will apply it.

Reason: