1065: developer 'Piphunter' - page 8

Hey Hunter,

If the SNB pushes the CHF down, there are no more Trendlines. You see that there is a small resistance but the power goes into the direction of SNB.

How did I know that?

I did not know this morning tha SNB will push, but I knew that they are trying to fight for 1,50 as a bottom and create a Range between 1,50 and 1,59. But 1,59 is crazy. I think around 1,54 shoul be the first stop of the range.

How can we see, that somebody pishes a pair?

Usually prices move and retrace. Trends are comming an going and it goes up and down the whole day. If somebody pushes a pair, the market could be overbought and still goes up for hours.

Nobody knows the target of that move and that makes it dangerous. Maybe it comes back, but what if it goes up to 1,54?

How did handle the Situations when prices went against us?

If there was price-pushing I by myself was out of the trades since -29 Pips. I close the programm for that day und have a beer. Next good day will come. I know my loss of today and I know my Profit of yesterday (very good day).

At normal market conditions I allow to open max. 6 Trades and increase the Profit Stop of the latest orders. That made your EA-Profit Trades more profitable.

My main Problem is. If I am out with a Profit or Stop, I have to wait untill you have closed all orders.

" LONDON (Dow Jones)--Relief may finally be on hand for the Swiss National Bank.

For the last five months the central bank has been on intervention alert, desperate to prevent the euro from falling back under CHF1.50 and damaging Switzerland's export recovery.

Apart from a constant stream of verbal warnings, the central bank has had to wade into the market at least twice - selling its own currency to scare speculators away.

Indications are, however, that the SNB may soon be able to stand down.

Over the last week or two, yield spreads have widened in favor of the euro and optimism over the global recovery has improved gradually, removing some of the upward pressure on the safe-haven Swiss currency.

As a result, currency forecasters are now suggesting that the euro could well rebound to levels around CHF1.5450 rather than test the SNB's mettle again with a fall towards CHF1.50. "

<<<

well, lets hope 5335 is a strong resistance for today. I've had a long bias since 5000's, I've been pushing my EA's anchor point incrementally higher everyday to compensate for my long bias. I might just avoid turning on signal during mid weeknights.

PS,

Rabbit, thats great that you are pro-active with the signals and know your own MM threshold!!

yes, my account would be blown away, if I would not manage it. I am a bit risky with my 0,5 lots on 5k.

Any Idea for a Stop Loss?

whoa, .5 lots on 5k is really risky. On my own trading, my stops vary according to the situation so I couldn't really tell you. I personally scalp and don't do any swing trades in these market conditions so my stops are pretty tight.

Yes, nothing but tight stops. I bet around 8 Pips Stop when I want to catch 10-20 Pips.

But this would not work with RAS 1065/1163.

Do you have an alternative to "sit and wait" ?

EURCHF H4 bearish gartley with target at 1.511 with stop around 1.534

so we could have big reverse bearish there

thanks dark angel I was lookin at that.... I'm bit in no mans land right now... cut the trades or wait it out due to the gartley? play the probabilities? if you guys can handle the DD I'm willin to wait this puppy out... next resistance is around 5340-5355, if we wait until then DD could be a few hundred.

Ok chart analysis, we test the recent high again give or take 10 pips, bearish candle patterns on 4hr trend, bearish gartley. so cut your trades if you want but I'm gonna let this puppy run.

I'm willing to take this 200 pip hit right now if you guys want... I can always make that back up.

Here we go again...

And we've passed the 1.5340 stop.

1.54 today?

Reason: