My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 46

GreatYves:
Oups! I am already out with a 90 pips profit!! About 8% profit in the account.. Week goal already achieve... Pfff!

As long as the trend is established and stays there, your profit will grow. It is when the Wave Degree you are using as Entry is about to complete, then you exit - you will be able to maximize your gains as a position trader.

I thought you were on the USDJPY - that was why I did a Fibonacci Time Study on it.

Since you are on EURJPY, this weekend I will do a time study on it to see where it is heading.

It was a good thing FomrulaOnePlan put up the Elwave Daily charts for the 5 currency pairs - they were helpful - no doubt about it.

Kenneth

Kenneth! I am on anything/yen.. I prefer eur because of increase volatility over usd. I was on a sclap here not a position. To take a position i would wait for a decent rally with a decent R/R. I have just jump in a train and hope for a wild ride, i had what i was hoping for. I am unsure weather i won't jump in again or not! Asian market open in 5 min.. The price on eur/yen retrace 38.2 of the day.. Humm..

Some explaination of this early move i excerpt from FF:

These are Industrial limit sell orders.

When NY session drops as far as it did last Thursday and Friday it automatically triggers these to be filled on the opening of the following Asia session. There's billions of dollars of standing orders in Japanese and Chinese export deals that are hedged to limit losses.

That's why it drops so hard on open and then goes quiet.

kenneth37:
Now I see as earlier I don't see. You are more "fanciful" in your trading styles than me. Scalping, I discovered, is not for me. Just don't have the technique. I am just a plain old-fashioned bookworm, technical analaysis textbook 2-5 day trader (and if lucky an intra-day trader.)

Ain't you the one picking up 30-40 pips trade 20 times a week, while i do only one or two 100 - 150 pips trade???? Hehehee!!

GreatYves:
Kenneth! I am on anything/yen.. I prefer eur because of increase volatility over usd. I was on a sclap here not a position. To take a position i would wait for a decent rally with a decent R/R. I have just jump in a train and hope for a wild ride, i had what i was hoping for. I am unsure weather i won't jump in again or not! Asian market open in 5 min.. The price on eur/yen retrace 38.2 of the day.. Humm..

Now I see as earlier I don't see. You are more "fanciful" in your trading styles than me. Scalping, I discovered, is not for me. Just don't have the technique. I am just a plain old-fashioned bookworm, technical analaysis textbook 2-5 day trader (and if lucky an intra-day trader.).

The only advantage I have is experience, the result of umpteen years of trading in stock market, otherwise in forex I will be a dead duck also.

At time of writing, the selling pressure is easing a bit. This morning, it was horrible. Traders like you living in the Western Hemisphere and FormulaOneFan/Gann68uk in England, are well position to take advantage of opening bell of the Pacific market. Guys like me living in Malaysia or Spore or HK have to wake up early to catch the early bus ride.

But it is still worth it if I can make a bit of money out of it.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
Now I see as earlier I don't see. You are more "fanciful" in your trading styles than me. Scalping, I discovered, is not for me. Just don't have the technique. I am just a plain old-fashioned bookworm, technical analaysis textbook 2-5 day trader (and if lucky an intra-day trader.).

The only advantage I have is experience, the result of umpteen years of trading in stock market, otherwise in forex I will be a dead duck also.

At time of writing, the selling pressure is easing a bit. This morning, it was horrible. Traders like you living in the Western Hemisphere and FormulaOneFan/Gann68uk in England, are well position to take advantage of opening bell of the Pacific market. Guys like me living in Malaysia or Spore or HK have to wake up early to catch the early bus ride.

But it is still worth it if I can make a bit of money out of it.

Kenneth

But real action really beggin with London open as you know, I think you have the best time zone Kenneth, your awake and fresh when london and NY open. Me i am asleep or driving to work...

GreatYves:
Ain't you the one picking up 30-40 pips trade 20 times a week, while i do only one or two 100 - 150 pips trade???? Hehehee!!

I really wish I can do that, GreatYves. I can make only 30 pips per trade per day for 3 days per week and 2 days offdays.

To augment my income, I am now experimenting with Fibonacci Time Study. Knowing the important "direction change-over" date will enable me to know how long I can hold my position to gain more pips. So I am starting with 0.1 lot orders and see how it goes. So even during the day, for some reason it falls by 200-300 pips it is US$300.00, at least I will not faint.

I see our social behavorial pattern is beginning to be similar in pattern with "hehehee" - one influencing each other.

hehehee. I have to break off as I am going out for my breakfast, friend. Nice to have chat with you.

Kenneth

The lesson to learn is you may be anywhere on the planet, this is no excuse. We are just to eager to trade the lower time frame when the real money really lies in higher time frame. I think the Daily should be the first time frame someone should learn to trade off. Then later with experience we might start taking on short term trade but it is too dangerous for newbie..

Have a good breakfast friend. I don't know if your still in but i think this day is far from being over.

GreatYves:
The lesson to learn is you may be anywhere on the planet, this is no excuse. We are just to eager to trade the lower time frame when the real money really lies in higher time frame. I think the Daily should be the first time frame someone should learn to trade off. Then later with experience we might start taking on short term trade but it is too dangerous for newbie.. Have a good breakfast friend. I don't know if your still in but i think this day is far from being over.

Back from breakfast, and you are still online. It is NY: 9:50 pm (EST). Baby boy, are you going to sleep yet? What time do you normally go off to sleep. OR is it the EURJPY keeping you awake, counting how much you have made - hehehe.

I have made mine, so I am going to take the rest of the day off. I am content.

I will signoff when you are off to sleep, GreatYves.

Kenneth

Reason: