My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 41

FormulaOneFan:
hello kenneth, why have you closed? do you not expect it to go down further?

No, I closed because I am happy with my gain of US$410.00;

and I have also just closed the EURUSD for a gain of 20 pips or US$210.00;

So in total I have landed US$600.00 in my pocket - that is not bad when I convert it into Malaysian Ringgit for a day's work. Now I can relax and watch TV.

Many times I turned into a short-term trader. Whatever the major directions indicated by the EW charts still stand.

Kenneth

tomo1:
USD started going up finally...

eur/usd: key levels; SL:1.4700 and TP:1.4630

gbp/usd: SL:1.63 TP:1.6150

Thanks, Tomo1, for the info.

When the USD goes up (after having beaten down), the others EURO and POUNDS go down.

Regards

Kenneth

kenneth37:

So in total I have landed US$600.00 in my pocket - that is not bad when I convert it into Malaysian Ringgit for a day's work. Now I can relax and watch TV.

Many times I turned into a short-term trader. Whatever the major directions indicated by the EW charts still stand.

Kenneth

That is pretty good kenneth. I would be happy to earn that kind of money per day

FormulaOneFan:
That is pr pretty good kenneth. I would be happy to earn that kind of money per day

Timing is very important for short term intra-day trading. Refer to my Post #398 fine tuning our Entry.

"a crouching cheetah waiting for its prey" is a good technique when we are not sure (at that opening bell) where the market will actually go. When it finally goes along the direction as per the EW charts, that is when you make your move.

You look at the other 3 currency pairs they are all moving up (and not down according to the EW charts), so if you short them, you can be killed.

The only 2 currency pairs that went down were EURUSD and GBPUSD. Was it luck or was it skill?

Kenneth

Today's Transactions - Sep 21, 09

Attached is the file containing the transactions I did this morning for GBPUSD and EURUSD.

Both were closed within 1 hour, due to the momentum picking up at that point.

Kenneth

Files:

kenneth37:
Timing is very important for short term intra-day trading. Refer to my Post #398 fine tuning our Entry.

"a crouching cheetah waiting for its prey" is a good technique when we are not sure (at that opening bell) where the market will actually go. When it finally goes along the direction as per the EW charts, that is when you make your move.

You look at the other 3 currency pairs they are all moving up (and not down according to the EW charts), so if you short them, you can be killed.

The only 2 currency pairs that went down were EURUSD and GBPUSD. Was it luck or was it skill?

Kenneth

Looking at the MT4 Daily charts for the other 3 currency pairs, the Daily bar is too strong to do any shorts. You will be slaughtered as the Up Contra-Trend is very strong today.

Have to see what the charts will show - whether any change in the wave structures.

Kenneth

kenneth37:

Kenneth

Kenneth, you are a clever trader, so quickly locked your profits.

The GBPUSD went as high as 91 pips Open to High, and the EURUSD even higher at 95 pips Open to High. (Open to High approach I learned it from you.)

Now the GBPUSD is only 37 pips Open to High and the EURUSD is only 59 Pips to High.

Hope you will continue to share your trading techniques with your readers. I have benefitted learning from you.

Joe

Files:

Today I am trading USDJPY and GBPUSD.

Sold USDJPY at 91.63 and

Bought GBPUSD 1.6260.

If things work out the other way, always ready to cut my loss. And if I can make a reasonable sum within the same day, I shall close my trades.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
Today I am trading USDJPY and GBPUSD.

Sold USDJPY at 91.63 and

Bought GBPUSD 1.6260.

If things work out the other way, always ready to cut my loss. And if I can make a reasonable sum within the same day, I shall close my trades.

Kenneth

Today I am following the Trade Signals given by GET.

No emotional romance with any particular currency pair.

I am only interested in those currency pairs which are in syn with GET - USDJPY (Type 1 Sell) and GBPUSD (Type 2 Buy).

When prices were moving in the direction of these GET predictions, I just made my entries.

Kenneth

Reason: